Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help...my mail lady is stealing my mail!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
OK maybe not really stealing it but defiantly opening it and reading it! Her DH and mine work for the same company hers has worked there longer but mine gets more hours and makes more money. They get their paychecks in the mail every week, my DH's is always opened a little on the corner..just where the gross amount is! Today is the second time in 6 weeks that DH didn't get a pay check...last time there was a 'mistake' with the mail and I got it 2 days later...today I called and the post master got smart with me saying well you must not have gotten it today...that would be believable but for the last 10 years we have been receiving it the same day unless there was a holiday! It's actually a rule at his work that he has it by the end of shift today! So my question is what can I do? The last time my neighbor complained about the service they people above our post office told them and told them who it was that complained (I know this BC when I stopped in the post office they asked me why my neighbor was trying to get them in trouble)! Help!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Put a camera on your mailbox.
hargonagain
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM

go over that person's head.

ToniTennille
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Sounds like you're going to have to try to get video of it and go higher up in chain of command to get something done about it. People are just unbelievable huh? Sheesh! I hope it gets straightened out for you!

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:26 PM

You could get a post office box.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:28 PM

This is what I was going to suggest then your mail lady won't get access to his paycheck.

Quoting scarletmeshell:

You could get a post office box.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)