Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been bullied?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 89 Replies
If you were ever bullied, did you tell anyone? Parent, friends, teacher? How did you handle it? Did it ever cross your mind to take your own life or do something crazy at school?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Yes...no...I ignored it...no
Arwyn724
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM

No, I haven't.  One of my kids was one time, but we stopped that. 

lovemyhoney19
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I was bullied. I was picked on and had lies made up and spread about me. I never thought about killing myself. I did rebel but ended up realizing it was no good and so I moved to Puerto Rico with my aunt. I felt so much better after that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I think we've all come across people who didn't like us and groups that ganged up on us at times. I was embarrassed ad made fun of sometimes. I did not ever consider that, no.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Yes I was bullied. No, I didn't tell anyone. I was too embarrased. . . I dealt with it by writing as odd as that might sound. It helped me deal with the emotions. I never really thought of taking my own life over it. I mean. . .it was hard and I felt lonely a lot but I guess I never felt that much despair over it.

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Yeah in grade school by a group of girls. I still remember their names, little bitches. But no I never wanted to hurt myself or commit suicide. My mom took care of the situation...

olivia_benson
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I was told that if I didn't give my hs boyfriend my virginity, I would be shunned because I was a goody two shoes and no one would ever have anything to do with me.

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I was bullied. It stuck with me for a while and I did try to take my own life twice. Thankfully I got the help I needed.
1frog
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Yup, all the time. I never told anyone until I had an outburst at my Mom. It didn't help. No, telling anyone would not have helped it was a very small town and everyone knew how my family and I were treated and very few people cared. I won't go into any more details, but I still carry the baggage associated with it today. No, I won't do therapy because I will not relive those days.

ProudMommaBear
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Yes
Yes
It took years before I could ignore it
I self harmed for a while but I stopped.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)