Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Man admits to killing mistress after being told she had HIV

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM
  • 44 Replies

Man admits to killing mistress after being told she had HIV

Updated: Oct 30, 2013 12:30 PM EST

Larry Dunn (Fox News)
Larry Dunn (Fox News)

According to Fox News, a Dallas man who police say admitted to killing his mistress after she revealed that she was HIV positive told police, "She killed me, so I killed her," The Dallas Morning News reported.

Larry Dunn, who has not yet tested positive for HIV, visited Cicely Lee Bolden's home for unprotected sex one last time in September 2012, and then took a knife from the kitchen and stabbed Bolden in the neck as she laid in bed, according to his video testimony that was played in court Tuesday at his murder trial, the report said.

"She didn't see it until it was in her throat," Dunn told police, the report said. "She wasn't very strong."

Her body was discovered by her two young children in bed, naked from the waist down, the report said.

If convicted, Dunn, who said he was worried he infected his wife, faces up to life in prison in the killing. His attorney will try to prove he acted with "sudden passion," which carries a 20-year sentence, the report said.

Dunn initially denied killing Bolden when he was initially confronted by police, the report said. Brian Tabor, a Dallas detective, told the court that Dunn was convincing, but he continued pressing the suspect because of his likely connection, the report said. He admitted to the crime in a second interview, the report said.

"I wanted to make her pay," Dunn said in the recorded interview. "Killing her wasn"t on the menu. That's just how it ended up."

This is why  yall should not stay  with a cheater...

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Well can't say I blame him really.

daisybaby91
by lipstick on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
There is just so much wrong with this...
Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
3 moms liked this
Those poor kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Those poor children
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5babies757
by Gold Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I know him
anotherhalf
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I'm so confused.  Did he have unprotected sex after he knew she was HIV positive and then kill her?  One for the road I guess?  Or did she tell him after sex,  "ohbytheway I have HIV" and then he went nuts and stabbed her?

ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM

wrap before you tap it... in all seriousness I feel bad for the wife and kids.

Married Since 2007, Angel baby 7/3/07, Makaelyn 5/10/08, Connor 8/24/09, Owen 5/30/11, and Logan 4/21/13
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Bump
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I'm guessing she told him afterward.

Quoting anotherhalf:

I'm so confused.  Did he have unprotected sex after he knew she was HIV positive and then kill her?  One for the road I guess?  Or did she tell him after sex,  "ohbytheway I have HIV" and then he went nuts and stabbed her?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaronSamedi
by Silver Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Hmmm  I would say he has a justifiable point.  He has been given a death sentence so it balances.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)