Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its too hard.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My sad confession is being everything to everyone is sometimes just too hard. I'm pretty much a single mom to 3. The father to.my oldest 2 is long gone and the dad to my 12 wk old (my bf) works full time. Also we don't live together. He comes over every night to help, but sometimes its late.so its up to me to work, do homework, Dr appts, school parties, dinner, baths, bed time, clean house, and the list goes on. My kids aren't the only ones needing me to do for them. My parents are all the time needing me to make calls or run errands. I know I know being a parent isn't easy, but sometimes I feel so overwhelmed I iterally break down and cry. Ok that's it. Start the bashing.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I understand. You get pulled in so many directions and end up doing nothing well.
darciegenito
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I'm sorry you're doing things alone. Why are your parents needing you to do their errands? Do you have a friend or a family member who can help out till you get back on your feet?
JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Most of the time I feel so completely overwhelmed too!

Start taking care of yourself mama. Schedule it in.

mama24sweeties
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Why would somebody bash you? You're doing your best. Just keep going. It does get easier. Hugs.

Lilith.23
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
I feel you, it's tough. You're allowed to have a meltdown, its not easy with three kids and other people counting on you. Don't feel ashamed of sometimes not being able to handle it all at once, you're a human being, a mom that takes care of her children, a daughter that's caring for her parents and a woman that wakes up every day even during tough times and manages to give her best even when she's down. You are allowed to have a moment, it's not always going to be this tough,
be strong, be patient and tell Yourself that you are an amazing mother,daughter,girlfriend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Because there seem to be so many moms here that seem to be able to do it all, and I can't.

Quoting mama24sweeties:

Why would somebody bash you? You're doing your best. Just keep going. It does get easier. Hugs.

mama24sweeties
by Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Awww... Nobody really has all their shit together. They must act like they do. You're doing great. I know because you worry. The fact that you worry makes you a great mom. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there seem to be so many moms here that seem to be able to do it all, and I can't.

Quoting mama24sweeties:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN