Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Big girl sex.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
Any fellow bbw's who have any sex advice? Like, positions and things of the sort. I feel like my man doesn't want sex enough...I need to change that. I'm a thicker woman and I have some issues with insecurities. All I want is for us to have an active and spicy sex life....he doesn't seem to like talking about what goes on in the bedroom :/
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:43 AM

1) You should post this in the group "In the Bedroom" because more than likely you might get a lot of prudish (I am damn sure hoping thats a word lol) people.

2) Just be confident in yourself and your skill. I have never had any complaints that I know of. I seriously like putting my feet on his chest while we are missionary. It feels fuller and awesome. Experiment. Get a karma sutra book or look up different websites on sexual positions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:47 AM
2 moms liked this
I only care about the helpful comments. The rest will be highly ignored, lol. This group is just more active.

Quoting briellesmomma:

1) You should post this in the group "In the Bedroom" because more than likely you might get a lot of prudish (I am damn sure hoping thats a word lol) people.

2) Just be confident in yourself and your skill. I have never had any complaints that I know of. I seriously like putting my feet on his chest while we are missionary. It feels fuller and awesome. Experiment. Get a karma sutra book or look up different websites on sexual positions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Do you ever do the position where you scoot your tush to the edge of the bed and let him enter you standing up?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I know this is not what people want to hear, but sex got worse when I got a little too big. I felt uncomfortable, less flexible, and my stomach started getting in the way to me, so I lost weight. So much easier now.

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Doggie, laying on stomach, laying on back with hips twisted to side, lying on back with legs in various positions, on top facing him, on top laying over him, facing behind, standing up, sitting on a counter...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I love that one. I am a big girl too and this one or doggie are my favs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you ever do the position where you scoot your tush to the edge of the bed and let him enter you standing up?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Is your guy a smaller guy? I have been with a bigger guy for a long time and the guy I'm currently dating is smaller he was and is my first...everything...I gained a good amount of weight since we last were together and it brings out A LOT of negative thoughts considering I'm now the biggest woman he's ever been with. He loves me, I know he does and anyone who loves you and stays with you are for a reason but he already has some erectile problems. I have a hard time dealing with it and it only adds to my insecurities, even though he has said it's not me I just have a VERY hard time believing it. It's been over a month since we last had sex, granted one weekend I was on my monthly and another I felt like I had a yeast infection but I want spontaneous. We only do it on the weekends (I work overnights) and it kills me to not have a connection in the bedroom like we once had before. We both have children, have somewhat busy lives but I need help!! I'm honestly scared to even initiate sex now out of fear of him not getting an erection or losing it and me feeling like it's me. Sorry to lay this on ya, just in a sad state of mind right now.

Quoting briellesmomma:1) You should post this in the group "In the Bedroom" because more than likely you might get a lot of prudish (I am damn sure hoping thats a word lol) people.2) Just be confident in yourself and your skill. I have never had any complaints that I know of. I seriously like putting my feet on his chest while we are missionary. It feels fuller and awesome. Experiment. Get a karma sutra book or look up different websites on sexual positions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I think it depends on where and how you carry your weight. I am 300lbs but I don't have a big stomach. I am still very flexible too ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I know this is not what people want to hear, but sex got worse when I got a little too big. I felt uncomfortable, less flexible, and my stomach started getting in the way to me, so I lost weight. So much easier now.

BemmiesMom
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

*giggle* It's called Doggy style

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Not yet, for awhile he couldn't even stay hard long enough to penetrate but it's getting easier for us, I never speak out in the bedroom because idk how he is or if he'd like it and he rarely ever wants to talk about sex so I'm just left wondering what he likes and he never asks me either. I want to try anal with him but he is considerably larger than my ex and I'm kind of nervous.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN