Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stupid birth mom!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Halloween is her holiday this year, texts yesterday asking if she could keep DSD later than what the court order says. My DH agreed to it, great! BM says I will pick her up after school Thursday again great.
We tell DSD that her mom is picking her up getting DSD excited to go.
Stupid BM texts and says never mind she has other plans at almost 11pm tonight so she will not be picking up DSD at 3 tomorrow...... Which is fine with me I would rather spend the time with DSD but it is going to crush DSD which makes me angry!!!! Vent over ignore grammar and spelling
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mk13
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:07 AM
My daughters birth mother is the same way. She rarely sees her and blows her off.

But when she's with her she manipulates her and tells her she loves her so much and misses her blah blah. By the time she comes home she's sobbing because she just wants to be with her Mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:12 AM
It's annoying she can have her EOW but she picks her up maybe once every 2-3 months every other holiday (but again unless its Christmas). When she goes to her moms she comes back mad because its been so long since she got to see her but that's her moms fault! We offer to trade weekends, take her to her(when she complains of gas or car issues) but no she's too busy or doesn't have the "time" this weekend!!!! Why say she is coming just to say never mind?!?! Sorry about your little one I just never understand parents men and women who ignore their children and then blame the parent raising the child( if they could do so much better, why aren't they?)

Quoting mk13:

My daughters birth mother is the same way. She rarely sees her and blows her off.

But when she's with her she manipulates her and tells her she loves her so much and misses her blah blah. By the time she comes home she's sobbing because she just wants to be with her Mom.

Liz_Rocket
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:16 AM
What a selfish bitch! (HER, not you.) my bio mom was the same way, saying she was going to come get me and then changing plans. One time he said she was going to get me for Christmas and she waited until almost noon on Christmas Day to call me and say she wasn't coming. I was devastated.

SD is going to be super disappointed. Please try to do something fun with her that day. :(
mk13
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:17 AM
She sounds exactly like my daughters birth mother. She's 11 now, so she's starting to see her mothers true colors. When she was younger her mom would have her believe it was anyone's fault but her own.

Even though she sees that her mom is flaky it doesn't hurt her any less unfortunately :(. Makes me sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's annoying she can have her EOW but she picks her up maybe once every 2-3 months every other holiday (but again unless its Christmas). When she goes to her moms she comes back mad because its been so long since she got to see her but that's her moms fault! We offer to trade weekends, take her to her(when she complains of gas or car issues) but no she's too busy or doesn't have the "time" this weekend!!!! Why say she is coming just to say never mind?!?! Sorry about your little one I just never understand parents men and women who ignore their children and then blame the parent raising the child( if they could do so much better, why aren't they?)

Quoting mk13:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Me and DH have 2 kids together so we already had planned some fun things, I will have to get her a costume in the morning when she is in school. I'm so irritated because we try so hard to establish a relationship (DSD and her mom)but her mom only wants DSD when it's convent for her. I'm sorry that your mom was like this also. I see how hard it is on my stepdaughter and it breaks my heart :(

Quoting Liz_Rocket:

What a selfish bitch! (HER, not you.) my bio mom was the same way, saying she was going to come get me and then changing plans. One time he said she was going to get me for Christmas and she waited until almost noon on Christmas Day to call me and say she wasn't coming. I was devastated.

SD is going to be super disappointed. Please try to do something fun with her that day. :(

buckeyefever
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM

That is sad. I hate it when they do this kind of shit to the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Me too! I think way to many non custodial parents are like this "moms" and "dads" it is sad for the children in most cases.

Quoting buckeyefever:

That is sad. I hate it when they do this kind of shit to the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)