Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"why does my mom take pictures of herself in her underwear?"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Asks SD11. Bm terminated her rights years ago but still takes pictures in lingerie and posts on FB I guess to snag a suger daddy. What on earth do I say?

I wish she put her profile to private, and I wish I could prevent SD from looking her up, but I CAN'T control everything.

BM also has 2 other kids whom she terminated rights of and her mother adopted those kids. I wonder why her mom doesn't tell her not to be so innaproriate with her pictures. How do you explain this to a child?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mlpcrusader
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:01 AM
That's a tough situation. I have no clue. Bump
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I would have said, "I don't know, it's something you're going to have to ask her."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM
11 us old is too young to have FB, get rid of it and that will be the end of that problem.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:12 AM

She doesn't have a FB. But when she visits her aunties they give her access to their devices. I'm not in a position to tell them what to do as I am only csm. She actually doesn't even go looking for her BM but someone over there usually says something jokingly about her mom. 

Quoting Anonymous:

11 us old is too young to have FB, get rid of it and that will be the end of that problem.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:14 AM

One time SD got angry with her after seing her fb profile pic and confronted her. BM yelled at her that she's the child and is not to tell her what to do. I guess some women just don't get t or something.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

I would have said, "I don't know, it's something you're going to have to ask her."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:16 AM

"Because she wants to and must like it.  Why do you do (certain things you do)"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)