Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

I have never been this depressed before.   I do not even want to get out of bed.  It's not worth it.  If I do, then the phone rings and things look even bleaker than a minute ago, it that is even possible. 

Dh lost his job, and hasn't found another.  Well, to be completely honest, unless the fucking job fairy comes into our house and sits in his lap with a job offer I don't see how he's going to get a job. Sitting home all day telling me, it's all done online now babe, but not actually doing anything other than a half an hour glancing at bogus employment sites that only result in a million telemarketing phone calls to the home phone, does not a job search make.  I keep bitching, it doesn't matter. 

I am permanantly disabled and can't work at all, believe me I wish I could.  The only income is my disability, which doesn't even cover all of the bills.    We've applied for FS, so at least my kids will eat, but honestly, it's not much help.  I haven't eaten in 2 days, all I've done is cry. 

I can't leave.  I physically cannot leave.   I feel so fucking alone, and so sad.  All I do is cry.  My poor kids. 

I'm not suicidal, lets just say I wouldn't jump in front of a bus, but I wouldn't jump out of the way either.  

Just venting.  I have no one to talk too.  I'm sorry.  

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:39 AM

What is your disability?

LisaMomm
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:40 AM

You HAVE to get some help!  You can call help lines in your area and just talk.  Vent.  Get it all out so that you aren't wallowing and then make some better decisions

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Why does that matter?  I'm already depressed, going into this would make it worse.  I hate reliving it. 

Quoting suzanneyea:

What is your disability?

suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Then don't bring it up if you don't want to talk about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does that matter?  I'm already depressed, going into this would make it worse.  I hate reliving it. 

Quoting suzanneyea:

What is your disability?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:48 AM
I am very sorry you're going through this. I hope things look up for you and your family soon.
brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Has he tried snagajob? I applied for a job through that once. I got a call 10 mins later and hired the next day. Of course it depends on the employer not the site, but thats the only site I have ever been able to get an actual job from.

Goodluck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Is it really necessary to be a twat to someone that is clearly hurting? She isn't required to answer your questions. 

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

What is your disability?

suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:01 AM

Not trying to be harsh, but the type of disability really is insightful as to her situation. 

Has she lived with it her whole life? Is it recent? Mental? Physical? Traumatic accident? These are all factors.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it really necessary to be a twat to someone that is clearly hurting? She isn't required to answer your questions. 

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

What is your disability?

Slap_happy
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:01 AM
Don't be a dick.
The point is- her husband lost his job and is lazy about another one.

The reason she DID mention she's unable to work, is because everyone will say "then you go get a fucking job and quit complaining"

Are you that dense?

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

What is your disability?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexanMomOf6
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:03 AM
I am so sorry!

Why don't you get a job as a telemarketer??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)