Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All because her 16 year old son wouldn't give her 50 dollars!

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:57 AM
  • 24 Replies

Warning: LANGUAGE! Her son has a lot of patience to not have smacked her. "She's been treating you better than you've ever been treated in your entire life time" Well damn, wtf was she doing before!?

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:02 AM

BUMP!

tinybluemoon
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:17 AM
7 moms liked this

As our good friend Dr Phil always says - it's a form of public deception when one person knows they are being filmed and the other doesn't. The person who knows is on their best behaviour and almost never reacts in that manner when not being filmed while the other will react in the way they are conditioned to act to the person filming.

Never trust a video where one of the parties knows they are being filmed.

TexanMomOf6
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. It surprises me that the boy is able to maintain his cool with his moms abuse. And the man defending the moms actions? Blaming the teen for it??? Blame the victim. Not cool.

I hope the teen never turns into his mother. Sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Woooooooooow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:35 AM
1 mom liked this
While you are correct about the conditioning I would respond that the mom is the adult and is not right to do what she did. Saying she was conditioned to act that way by a child is passing the responsibility for her actions onto the child.

The man didn't apologize or make excuses for the women's radical behavior. He defends her. He is calm. It makes me think that this is a normal exchange in the household.

She chose to freak out over $50. Why would she put him on restriction and not let him go to work when it is obvious the family needs the money?
Seems odd to me.

Quoting tinybluemoon:

As our good friend Dr Phil always says - it's a form of public deception when one person knows they are being filmed and the other doesn't. The person who knows is on their best behaviour and almost never reacts in that manner when not being filmed while the other will react in the way they are conditioned to act to the person filming.

Never trust a video where one of the parties knows they are being filmed.

camocountrymom
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:37 AM
1 mom liked this
That bitch needs the ever loving shit kicked out of her. What a bitch
CookiePwnz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Fuck that. I would never. 

To throw a tantrum over $50. I could never call my child such names or freak out like that. That is serious abuse.

I understand being upset, but telling your kid to go to hell, kicking him out, calling him a piece of shit and a loser? Over $50? Are you kidding me? Get the fuck out of here.

photomom1979
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:49 AM
this makes me sick, how could anyone speak to their child that way!
MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I seriously want to smack the shit out of her. He will be SO much better off away from her. Hes SIXTEEN!

Does she need the $50 for drugs?? Ive only seen someone act like that when its drugs they want. She wants his money but says she'll ground him from work. WOW. She's supported them all 16 years of their lives?? THATS HER JOB!!

He sounds like hes verging on tears at first. SHE has rage problems.

Kazoo22
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 6:56 AM

It's all about the tone and the sound of the boy's voice. You can hear the want to break down in his voice. I've heard it many times before. She's an abusive mom and he's had enough. Whether physical abuse is apart of the emotional and mental abuse I don't know, but she's definitely abusive. This video is similar to something one of my friends did to their parent before as proof of how their mom was letting her boyfriend treat them. He wants documentation to prove how he's treated. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)