Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

relationship milestones??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
How far into your relationship did you say I love you...move in together...have kids...get married?

ETA..I'm older..and with someone I dated in my twentys. 6 months so far...no I love you..and he's signing another 3 month lease on his place...he says his lawyer says to until his custody/child support case is done..then he says he wants to geta a place. We both have kids...but neither of us can have more. I just wish things were moving faster!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Too soon. Found out I was pregnant about a month into dating, he told me he loved me WAY too soon, we moved in together 4 months after dating. Crazy I know!
bcoll
by Brandi on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM

We were best friends since wewere 11, had our first date at 20 (8/28), I love you came in September, Proposal was Nov, found out we were expecting in Dec, married in June, and celebrated one year as a couple (8/28) with our 17 day old twins. :)

That was almost 15 years and almost 8 kids ago. He is still my best friend :)

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM

"I Love You" DH told me after about three weeks.

We moved in together after dating for two months.  Five months later we bought our house.  Married three years after that.

DD1 was a honeymoon baby and was born 9 months later.

We just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary and have been together almost ten years.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I love you...about 2 weeks.

Moved in together after 11 months (would have been sooner if not for deployment).

I was pregnant after a month of dating, so had our first after 10 months.

Got married a week after our first was born (again, would have been sooner).

Been together 7 years now. :)

Mommy2ETnBM
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM

SO and I were saying I love you after about a month. We were living together by month 3. We aren't married yet (next year), and do not have any kids together yet (maybe a few more years?). 

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Me moved in as roommates first. Said I love you before we were together officially. We did everything backwards lol.
SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:09 AM
We moved in two months after we officially started to date, we don't have a child together. We are not married but we have been together over six years.
jakesmom323
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM
One month to say I love you. One year to get engaged and moved in with each other. 1.5 years to get married. Married 9 months before I got pregnant. Together for 2.5 yrs before baby. Waited 2 more yrs till second son. LAST ONE! One day we will be able to spend QT again. Lol. Been together for 7 yrs:)
happymama0609
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM
A few months before we said I love you, got engaged a year later, got married 6 months later. He went to Iraq so I stayed home in NC. We didn't actually move in together until his year and a half deployment was over and then we got pregnant the first time like 3 months after he got back
TnGsMomma
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 9:10 AM

3 months to say I love you

4 months to move in together

4 years to have our first kiddo

3 years to get married

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)