Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who You Are...A Message To All Women...

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 10 Replies
Due to no full reply ...the video will be in the replies...Please take time to watch this it is worth it!
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM

bump 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with the message without the justification of being worthwhile due to a fictitious imaginary friend.

ETA: It is as true of men as women, as well. All human beings are worthwhile.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with the message without the justification of being worthwhile due to a fictitious imaginary friend.

There is also a similar video for men. It should show as one of the options of other videos to watch at the end of this one.
Missy.Anon
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM
No, thank you. I don't need a video telling me that men or women are worthwhile because god and the bible say it is true. I already know that because I believe life is wondrous and a gift, and have compassion for my fellow human beings and the rest of the living creatures on earth. I don't need a belief in one of the gods to know that.

Quoting cjsix:

Quoting Anonymous:

There is also a similar video for men. It should show as one of the options of other videos to watch at the end of this one.

peggytoo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, somthing to think about....

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:25 PM

BUMP!

TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not Christian but I thank you for sharing. It's a lovely powerful message that we all need to hear,weather we are of Christ or not,we all need to be reminded we are loved. And those of you who refuse this message bc the word God or the Bible is mentioned,maybe you need this more then the rest of us. There is no shame in agreeing with something,it's petty to not hear a message in something beautiful just bc it goes against your religion or lack there of.

I,as a witch,as a proud Pagan,as a child of the Gods AND Goddesses agree with the message that you are all of the things he says,and I wish you could look past God,bible,christian and see,that this is a beautiful thing. Just like you..

*is all warm and fuzzy inside now*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)