Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so scared right now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies

I've been staying in this place for seven months now and I am just petrified to be home alone. It's a ranch style house in a really small town in a secluded neighborhood. My nearest neighbor is two miles away. But the house was so cheap and much safer than our old home. We were robbed five fucking times in three months and the cops did absolutely nothing. The last time we were robbed, it was at gunpoint. By that time, we didn't have anything left to steal but my faux diamond wedding ring. DH is currently deployed and agreed to move here.

When we first moved in, I kept seeing things in my peripheral vision. I thought it was one of my kids(two sons and 5 and 6). But whenever I went to where I thought they ran, the room was empty. Fine. What ever. I blamed it on my lack of sleep because I haven't been getting to sleep until 5 to 6 am.  Then I started to hear things. Stumping in the attic, footsteps, laughing, voices... I thought it was the tv because the kids often leave the tv on in their rooms... until at night when I would hear it. I would go to their rooms to see if anything was playing and the tvs would be off. Things started coming up missing and being moved and I would think it was the kids again. So I posted pictures in the haunted realm and someone told me that my house was haunted by an angry spirit and that I should get out. I figured it was a troll.

So my friend and I decided to get some people together and try to talk to spirits using an Ouija board last week and I'm not sure if it worked or not. But it was enough to creep us out. A few days after that, the same stuff was happening. Hearing things and seeing things. Until two nights ago. The kids were with my MIL and I was having some time to relax. Being robbed, moving then experiencing this kind of crap is just stressing me out. Not to mention my husband is deployed. I was in my bedroom when the light in my sons room came on. I don't know how it came on but it did and I could see the light from his room in mine. I opened the door and saw that his light wasn't the only one on. His room, my other sons room and the closet light was on. I immediately thought someone was in my house and called the cops. It took them an hour to get here. And in that hour, I basically shit myself every time I heard a thump or bump. I sat in the corner of my bedroom with my phone in one hand and a hammer in the other in COMPLETE SILENCE nearly pissing myself. I was too scared to leave the room. They get here, search the room and nothing.

Kids are with MIL and I'm relaxing in my bedroom when the same thing happens today. The basement light turns on then shut off and turned on again. I'm in my car waiting for the police. I'm using my laptop right now and the light in my room is currently shut on.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Please tell me that it's just electrical problems. This house is old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM

bump

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Damn....keep us updated

fairyjester
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

find a paranormal investigation group in your area

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:50 PM

BUMP!

Texasladybug84
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay sounds like you need a paranormal team their not the police.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I can't afford it. I can't afford anything right now

Quoting fairyjester:

find a paranormal investigation group in your area

mileysmom331
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM
3 moms liked this
Well the board was ur biggest mistake the worst thing u can do is acknowledge that kind of stuff they feed off that (I watch to much paranormal stuff)
seximami111
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM

If they told you it was haunted it probably is. I would look into getting it cleansed. Maybe do a smudging?

** oh and if you didn't use the board properly that could have done more damage by letting more things in.*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 31, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I don't have any money for that

Quoting Texasladybug84:

Okay sounds like you need a paranormal team their not the police.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)