Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rude ass trick or treaters!!!

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • 31 Replies
We left a bowl of candy out and took the kids truck or treating. When we came back the whole damn bowl was gone fucking assholes?
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:24 PM
4 moms liked this
Of course it was gone, you kind of have to expect that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:24 PM

That sucks:/ We did the same thing with a sign asking people to take a couple of their favorites and please leave some for other people. We ended up with a handful leftover, though. We have a pretty good neighborhood. 

TCain0001
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

If you honestly expected the candy to still be there when you got back, you're dense--it's Halloween, it's what trick or treaters do--they get candy.  If you only wanted to give each a piece or two, then one of you should have stayed home and passed it out, not left the whole bowl out unsupervised!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM
No not the candy the whole bowl! They took our bowl!

Quoting TCain0001:

If you honestly expected the candy to still be there when you got back, you're dense--it's Halloween, it's what trick or treaters do--they get candy.  If you only wanted to give each a piece or two, then one of you should have stayed home and passed it out, not left the whole bowl out unsupervised!

Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Unless they took the actual bowl, you shouldn't be surprised at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our.love.story
by Platinum Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM

We have gone through 12 bags of candy in less than 2 hours...and half of those were the giant bags. I'm annoyed as heck. I don't like to hand out candy because we have a HUGE variety and I don't know about allergies or even just personal preferences so I hold out the bowl and say take a couple. The young kids and the freaking teens have NO problem with this and are super happy we let them have a couple...the 8-9 year olds keep grabbing HANDFULS, like more than one, to the point where I have to pull the bowl away. One girl stuck her hand in 3 times and I couldn't pull it away because her friends or sisters or whatever were with her and they were trying to pick candy. I finally said, "I said take a couple, not multiple handfuls" and she gave me a look. Seriously?!?! My husband said they don't know what "a couple" means so I'm trying to make myself say take 2 but I keep forgetting. But even if you don't know what "a couple" means, when was it ever okay to take multiple handfuls? 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Taking the candy isn't bid deal what ever it's the fact that they took the bowl and everything

Quoting Anonymous:

That sucks:/ We did the same thing with a sign asking people to take a couple of their favorites and please leave some for other people. We ended up with a handful leftover, though. We have a pretty good neighborhood. 

Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Those little shits

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting TCain0001:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg rofl

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting TCain0001:

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Oct. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM

You mean what was in the bowl or including the bowl?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN