Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do not open The door for those "trick or treaters"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Dh and i live in an apartment..it was 8pm when two grownups dressed in costumes came banging on our door... I was changing our bABY's diaper and dh when to look at The peephole...

They were knocking real loud... At The third lock knock dh came and said "i just want to open The door and tell them to go away"..
I told dh just let them knock and they will go away soon..cause u never know..they can be planning to rob us..

They kept knocking real loud for a fifth time..and finally left...

If you live somewhere that nobody comes to trick or treat, and some grownups come banging at your door..would you open and tell them "no candy" if you dont give out candy?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:04 AM
I would of called the cops, better safe then sorry.
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:05 AM
hell no i wouldn't open the door.
however, I don't live in a bad place and we were in the garage watching the Dolphins kick some ass tonight!
caligirl7613
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:06 AM
i wouldnt have opened it either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I wouldn't open my door. Too many loonies.
tardistraveller
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM

No, I wouldn't open the door.  I might yell through the door "go the fuck away"

thejodigirl
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
7 moms liked this

I would've let them knock there hearts out. If they got funny I would open my peep hole door thingy and let them hear the sound of the bullet going into the chamber of my 45.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I wouldn't have opened it. Adults don't trick or treat in costume without kids. Maybe they had the wrong apartment?

clownhater
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha! I was gonna say the same thing except I'd be chambering my Remington 870 shotgun! Lol!

Quoting thejodigirl:

I would've let them knock there hearts out. If they got funny I would open my peep hole door thingy and let them hear the sound of the bullet going into the chamber of my 45.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:58 AM

When we came home, I put a sign on the door that said....

We are tired, We have no candy that we are giving away now and if you even think of knocking on the door or ringing my doorbell, you will suffer the consequences!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Could you see all the way to the floor from the peephole? Maybe they had a little bitty one standing right up against the door, lots of people missed my 2 year old when they opened the door tonight and didn't notice him until he walked over right in front of them to get his candy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN