Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so, what is the funniest thing your 5 yo ever said?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

you know how kids say the darndest things? its worth the extra money to record them, i mean, you cant make this stuff up? i read this book called, childrens letters to God. This little girl said, "dear God, is it true that we are to 'do unto others as they do unto you'?" if that is true, then I am going to fix my brother! lol

every where my son went, he dreamed to get in his 'spaceship' (startrek) and go super light speed, he had such a vivid imagination,

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clownhater
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:53 AM
2 moms liked this

My son 4.5 yo called me obsolete a few days ago. I was like huh? So you're wanting to make your own pb&j then?? And then today his daddy was tryna get him to sing Old McDonald and he said stop offering me suggestions! Lmao..his vocabulary amazes me sometimes.

sam12796
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:57 AM
2 moms liked this
Mine a few days after me telling her that babies grow from a mommy'a eggs said her tummy hurt because her eggs were hatching and she was going to have a baby soon!! Lol
Mipsy
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Omg I love these posts!!! Of course my mind goes blank though haha!

Although dh about died last week. Ds, 5, had stool tests done so dh and him dropped them off before school. The place is jam packed with snow birds and our son is telling the staff that its his yucky poop. Dh is trying to shush him, the staff is dying laughing, the old people were glaring. And ds goes on about how he had to poop in a bucket and daddy scooped it up etc. Omg my dh was so mad, lol!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM

lol, play for him that rush song,

Quoting clownhater:

My son 4.5 yo called me obsolete a few days ago. I was like huh? So you're wanting to make your own pb&j then?? And then today his daddy was tryna get him to sing Old McDonald and he said stop offering me suggestions! Lmao..his vocabulary amazes me sometimes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:02 AM

lmao

Quoting sam12796:

Mine a few days after me telling her that babies grow from a mommy'a eggs said her tummy hurt because her eggs were hatching and she was going to have a baby soon!! Lol

lakajungurl
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM
5 moms liked this

My son is 13 now but when he was 5-6 I told him to go clean his room and after about 10-15 mins he comes in the living room and sits down,I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he was taking a break and he was working man and every working man deserves a break.and when I told him to get back in his room he told me I was treating him like a slave and Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery and I could go to jail for making him clean his room.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:03 AM

lol, they get so descriptive, its so funny.

Quoting Mipsy:

Omg I love these posts!!! Of course my mind goes blank though haha!

Although dh about died last week. Ds, 5, had stool tests done so dh and him dropped them off before school. The place is jam packed with snow birds and our son is telling the staff that its his yucky poop. Dh is trying to shush him, the staff is dying laughing, the old people were glaring. And ds goes on about how he had to poop in a bucket and daddy scooped it up etc. Omg my dh was so mad, lol!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM

oh wow, lol, that is too funny! slave labor or child labor laws. omg

Quoting lakajungurl:

My son is 13 now but when he was 5-6 I told him to go clean his room and after about 10-15 mins he comes in the living room and sits down,I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he was taking a break and he was working man and every working man deserves a break.and when I told him to get back in his room he told me I was treating him like a slave and Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery and I could go to jail for making him clean his room.

clownhater
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Which one is that? My dh is a Rush fan.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol, play for him that rush song,

Quoting clownhater:

momofhnd
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Ds had a speech problem around that age. Well he loved the cokor yellow, but couldn't pronounce it correctly, he would say lellow. We were out shopping and he saw a yellow truck and yelled a lellow truck a lellow truck. My granny tried to get him to say yellow, ds looked at her and said can I just call it white cause I can say that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN