Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms in their 30s and 40s

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I m so mad I just made a long post asking my questions I bumped something ad lost it all. Grrrr so this ones gonna be short. I'm 27 been having sex for 10 years at first u know it's new and awesome and u have so many things to try. Well ten years later I can have it anytime and I have done anything and almost everything u can imagine. I used to be a nymoho like from 18 to 21. Now ten years later it's like now what. I have no desire it's all old. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy it sometimes It's just like is this it tho. I guess my question is is this somethin u go through around my age. Will my sex drive pick up in years to come? Did yours? Or am I doomed lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:31 AM

I always heard that a woman doesn't reach her sexual peak until her later 30s and early 40s.  It could be that you are just burned out and overwhelmed, which can affect your sex drive.  It could also be that you are needing some blood panels done to check your hormone levels.  The next time you see your OB/GYN, talk to them about it,  They will probably have better information for you.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Everyone goes through phases, both men and women, so don't put too much worry into it, unless it spans YEARS, then I might be concerned, lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Yes. I go through phases... Dh does too, but his are shorter. For him maybe 3weeks very low, then a few months very high, then a few months normal. Mine has been lower ever since around I want to say 25 or 26, but after about 3 1/2 years (sorry!) it was lower than my younger years, but better than those few very low years. Occasionally I'll have a few weeks that are high, but most of the time about med-low, and sometimes low again for a while.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Nov. 1, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN