Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

grrr

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:09 AM
  • 21 Replies
I hate that I wake up so easily.

I had been asleep for about 2 hours when df came in. of course the door opening woke me up -_-

Now df is snoring away and I'm here wide awake.

How was your night ladies? Got any good candy? :p
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kymom23
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Well, the kids won't be going trick or treating until tonight. We had some pretty bad weather last night, so the city postponed it. So we'll see how much candy the kids get tonight. lol 

As for me, I'm having issues with neuropathy. The palms of my hands and soles of my feet feel like they are on fire and they are itching like a mofo. When I try to get comfortable and relax, it gets worse. So, I'm sitting here rubbing my hands and feet like a cricket, while watching The Nanny. My 10 year old is on the other end of the couch trying to sleep. He's got a cold or something and has been coughing and just feeling crappy. He might have to miss T or T'ing tonight and hang out with daddy.  Looks like we both will be hitting up the Dr today though. Yay...... :/ 

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:24 AM
I'm sorry. That sucks. I'm 33wks and took my kid out for 3hrs. My back is sore and my feet aren't happy. I passed out for 3hrs and am now wide awake.
On a side note, my son lost a tooth while eating a Kit Kat. Neat story for him. This tooth fairy is glad she keeps a few bucks stashed for this kind of thing.
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:28 AM
What time will your kids be able to go tot? It's 3am here so everyone is asleep :p

Aww I'm sorry mama, I hope you all feel better soon!

Quoting kymom23:

Well, the kids won't be going trick or treating until tonight. We had some pretty bad weather last night, so the city postponed it. So we'll see how much candy the kids get tonight. lol 

As for me, I'm having issues with neuropathy. The palms of my hands and soles of my feet feel like they are on fire and they are itching like a mofo. When I try to get comfortable and relax, it gets worse. So, I'm sitting here rubbing my hands and feet like a cricket, while watching The Nanny. My 10 year old is on the other end of the couch trying to sleep. He's got a cold or something and has been coughing and just feeling crappy. He might have to miss T or T'ing tonight and hang out with daddy.  Looks like we both will be hitting up the Dr today though. Yay...... :/ 

Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I can't sleep because my hips hurt so bad from walking. Only 23 weeks pregnant and this hip pain started early ugh.
I'm tired but can't relax in my bed or the couch.
My daughter is only two so we didn't trick or treat very long. We have extra candy I stashed though ;) lol
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:30 AM

we had a fun night! my kids are just experiencing the fun that comes with knocking on strange doors and people magically appearing and tossing candy at them. it was hilarious! i absolutely love halloween.

i'm still awake because the baby's still awake. although he's starting to get to the point where i'll be putting him down for the night. then i'm going to work on my brother's picture. i'm almost done with it!! i want to have it done so i can give it to him before we move across the country in two weeks.

NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:30 AM
You couldn't have bribed me to go toting when I was pregnant. I was big and miserable lol.

Aww how old is he? My 6yo niece has her first loose tooth :)

Quoting sugarcrisp:

I'm sorry. That sucks. I'm 33wks and took my kid out for 3hrs. My back is sore and my feet aren't happy. I passed out for 3hrs and am now wide awake.

On a side note, my son lost a tooth while eating a Kit Kat. Neat story for him. This tooth fairy is glad she keeps a few bucks stashed for this kind of thing.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:34 AM
If I didn't take him, nobody would. I felt like I had to. Lol
Luckily he did not mind my having to take breaks. He's pretty understanding. The best that he can be anyway.
He's 7.5. This is tooth 6 now. He lost the same one on the opposite side 2 weeks ago. Lol

Quoting NanaMomo:

You couldn't have bribed me to go toting when I was pregnant. I was big and miserable lol.

Aww how old is he? My 6yo niece has her first loose tooth :)

Quoting sugarcrisp:

NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:35 AM
Oh I understand. I had horrible hip pain during my pregnancy. It was so bad I swore to df that I was never getting pregnant again. I dreaded that pain. I would start crying the second I felt it.

Ds is only 19 months so he didn't understand completely what was going on but he enjoyed saying bye to everyone lol. I think he had more fun being with cousins :)

At least we get candy ;)

Quoting Okie-chick:

I can't sleep because my hips hurt so bad from walking. Only 23 weeks pregnant and this hip pain started early ugh.

I'm tired but can't relax in my bed or the couch.

My daughter is only two so we didn't trick or treat very long. We have extra candy I stashed though ;) lol

Chirinos
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:35 AM
I'm up with a really bad headache. I took my boys Trick or Treating for 2 hours last night and they came home with 2 walmart sacks full of candy. I allowed them to have 3 pieces last night from the people we know. I still have to go through the rest.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:36 AM
I ate about a million midgee Tootsie Rolls... Now I'm awake and I'm gonna eat a million more...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)