Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So how was your Halloween?

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM
  • 126 Replies
We have no school today so my son had friends over and we ended up with 4 plus him. My daughter went to the block party and spent the night at her friends house. She called me at 1:30 am saying she was throwing up (well she only ate candy duh) and I had to go get her. There were various boys littering up my living room when I got up at 5:20 and a holy mess everywhere. Smashed smarties are a powdery pain. I picked up blankets and swept up candy and went to work lol.
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidyns_mommy
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM
It was nice. Calm. Went trick or treating. DS went to sleep in the car on the way home :)

Why no school today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Glad dd has school today. She'd be driving me crazy about eating candy all day.

Yesterday was a success. Dh took dd out TOT and I handed out candy. Good turnout this year.
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Halloween is non-existent here.  So it was just another day.

Hellobabies
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:01 AM
4 moms liked this

It was rained out. We had some horrible weather yesterday and it was supposed to continue over into the evening but it started to clear up around 6, at that time everyone was in their pajamas and didn't feel like getting dressed to go out. My kids are 3, so it wasn't really a big deal to them anyways. We stayed in our pj's, I made "spooky spaghetti" with pumpkin pasta sauce, popped popcorn afterwards and watched The Great Pumpkin. The kids fell asleep and so did we. It was a nice evening.

Heres my spooky spaghetti noodles, the kids loved them.

Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM

We did a small prayer for my ancestors  and lit a few candles  then  later on to a small party and left  early it was boring. Then we went trick or treating in the rain. People  a word of advice please  clear the side walk make sure your  walkways our well  lit and  not to slippery.

Then went out to eat and then went hometalked aoubt our ancestors did  the cards and  got visted by a few relatives and went to sleep.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Just another day, nothing big :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ethanlogan13
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Very wet.
Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Herre was the driving rain as braved the downtown festival! LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Sucked my husband got fired.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Meh, just a normal night because they rescheduled trick-or-treating to Saturday night.  We had severe storms moving through the area right at trick-or-treat time.  It was windy and nasty out.

Saturday will be fun though because we have 2 other families coming over to trick-or-treat with us, and I have my 4 big huge bags of candy ready to go for the hundreds of trick-or-treaters we get! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN