Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

His wife caught us! I didnt even know she Existed!!!!!!! OMG Update**// Update 2. Wife tries to attack me! Im in A MOTEL!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 223 Replies
3 moms liked this
It's been almost a year!!!! I had no idea he was married! He was always with me, stayed nights on end with me.. She's blaming me, showed up at my job yelling stop fucking my husband. I didn't even know!!! I've been suspended from work, I might loose my job! I felt so bad until she did that! He was never sneaky, he didn't seem like he was hiding anything! I'm still like shocked this is happening!! The wife will not leave me alone now, but I swear it was not my fault! I'd never mess with anyone in any type of relationship because I know how it feels! She's threatening me, called my sister, co-workers. Wth do I do!!????

Eta. He has been calling and texting me that he couldn't tell me because she is psycho and he didn't want me to get involved. He said they have been separated but she refuses to sign the divorce papers. He said they still live together because he bought the house, and cars. He told me she signed a prenuptial agreement so that's why she won't sign the papers because she'll get nothing. He also said that's why he could always stay with me and come over whenever I asked. Maybe he isn't lying and she knows its really over and that's why she is freaking out..? I haven't said anything but "I just need some time to process this" and I left it at that!

Update I guess.. I am taking the advice of like everyone here and going to the police station to file a report. I'll be off for a little while but will try to answer as many questions as I can when I get back on. Thanks for all the support ladies!!!!

****UPADTE! Wish I wasn't mobile, so spelling errors, I apologize in advance.
Okay so I went to the police. They said they could not do anything. So I went to the state police, they called her BUT it is an app number, so basically its fake. Which they say means it can be anyone. So I couldn't do shit! As soon as I get into my car, the texts begin again.. while I am in the parking lot still, yet they said I can make a report but nothing can be done.

After this I go home, well before I pull in I see a car I did not recognize in my driveway, so I kept going and called the police. I parked about 4 houses down so I could still see when the police came. It took them 45 minutes, and about 10 minutes before this, the car left. Idk if it was her or what!
So she sent me an ultrasound picture saying she is pregnant with twins!! I guess she has kids from a previous relationship[s].
I blew up on him, he said she's lying that she has her tubes tied. And that the ultrasound is fake and she pulled this a few months ago with him, and guess what? She said twins then too! How dumb lol. Anyway, I noticed the name was cut out of the pic so I did a Google imagine search and sure enough, it wasn't hers, so she was clearly lying!! This is absolutely nuts!!
He's telling me I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him and blah blah he's sorry.. he said he's packing his shit and leaving and he doesn't care if he has to sleep in his car, hell prove to me they are over..
Oh and he said he has tried to leave but every time he does she calls the cops and gets him arrested for one thing or another. He said the last time was July. So I called the police station and asked, and he was arrested. She says he hits her, and the officer said he couldn't give me too many details but that this happens often and usually they make the arrest because that's the procedure but usually let him go because it has happened so often. I guess her sister or cousin goes out with an officer..

I'm just ignoring them both for now. This is too fuckin much for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE 2. Around 640 he shows up. I don't answer the door but peek through the window. I'm watching him as he's calling my phone over and over. I finally answer. He said we need to go because his ex is coming. The car earlier was her friend. Okay so I let him in, my some stuff for me and my kids. We go to leave, this bitch comes flying in, hes outside the car. She runs up and starts decking him in the face. I go to get out of the car he yells get in and lock the doors. My kids are in the back seat so I do. she slashes his tire. She then comes running around to my car window and starts punching it cursing at me!! I unlock the passenger side so he can get it. She tries to slam him between the door and car screaming that I'm ugly and nasty and my son is ugly. He said yea well your son is retarded. Got in and she left. I called the police and we went to a motel room. This had to happen, with my kids before the police did anything!!!!!????
I finally got my temp order of protection on the spot! They arrested her and when I called a little bit ago, she had been released. We are in a motel that is further away from town, not many know of this place.
I'm a good person why did this happen to me???? FML!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Johariz
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM
4 moms liked this
Tell her to knock it off, that's harassment and you can call the cops.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
And say what though? She caught me having sex with her husband? That's embarrassing!

Quoting Johariz:

bxmom2580
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Do this

Quoting Johariz:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Talk with her and tell her the truth. Then tell her she can have the asshole, you don't want him.

.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Well since you know now I assume you will end the affair?
Mama07Shorty
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Johariz:

this ,if she cant calm down and listen to your side and understand that you didnt know and if you had wouldnt have been with him or just flat leave you alone, then i would file for harassment charges on her.

2Sparrows4ever
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Time to cut dude off
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I tried! This lady is really beyond crazy!

Quoting Anonymous:

Talk with her and tell her the truth. Then tell her she can have the asshole, you don't want him.

catrig
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
That she's harassing you. That you were unaware. Also talk to your job.

Quoting Anonymous:

And say what though? She caught me having sex with her husband? That's embarrassing!

Quoting Johariz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Yes!! Fuck that, I feel like this lady is going to come and murder me!

Quoting .PinkHart.:

Well since you know now I assume you will end the affair?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)