Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My son broke my bong =/

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He was smoking and went to set it down and it hit a rock in just the right way and it cracked. I am pretty sad over it because it was my favorite color and I have never seen one my exact favorite color. I told him he had to buy me a new one and next time he came over to bring his own stuff lol. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Replies (271-273):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM
not necessarily. I didnt know my mom smoked pot until I was 18 and I started at 14. BUT anyway you were specifically referring to this situation.....so again....you dont parent your adult child. Not in the way youre talking about anyway.
Quoting Anonymous:

where do you think he learned it from? im sure it was his mom ...

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when do you "parent" adults?
Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that's just great parenting

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Stupid
Mlorrah
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I got through eight pages of this, and I just couldn't read any more. It's a pity how many people are judges. Its a funny story and its not up to you to tell her what kind fo relationship she should have with her adult son. I'm sorry, but you people who think its trashy should look at yourself first. I'm sure she posted this thinking that people would laugh with her not bash her. I think its funny and sad at the same time. I was upset as hell when my husband had broken one of my favorite pipes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)