Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could this be molestation???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, I have a friend of a friend situation. I'll add more details (which are pretty frightening) if this actually gets feedback. Here goes.

Friend #1 has a bff (friend #2) of 18ish years. I just recently became aquainted with both women. Friend #2 has two children that she has breastfed their entire lives. I'm a breastfeeder myself, so no hate there. The issue is that her children are 8 & 6. The 8 year old breastfed up until she was 7. The 6 year old still breastfeeds at night. The issue is that she doesn't produce milk. That is what is creeping me out. Each night she crawls into bed with her child and the child sucks on her nipples, gets no milk, yet this is still considered breastfeeding? The children have been showing signs of molestation (teaching friend #1's 4 year old about penis', seed(semen) vaginas, playing something called the PeePee game, telling the 4 year old that penis' go inside vaginas etc). I'm a totally free thinking, raise your kid however you see fit kind of person. I'm not even put off by someone breastfeeding their older children. But to me, there seems to be something else going on behind their curtain and it makes me so uneasy and fearful of what might be happening to those children. Thought?

1. The PeePee game. The 4 year old came home and mom was helping her with her bathing. Mom noticed her entire vaginal area was VERY red. Mom starts asking questions and the child says that A and B made her play a game. They called it the PeePee game and child A drew a picture of a penis and cut it out. Each child was told to put it in her panties and rub it as hard as they could.

2. Another thing about the paper penis'. Mom#1 asked more questions to her 4year old and found out that child A(8yo) has an entire stash of them in her room. Tells Mom#2 EXACTLY where to look and M#2 finds them. Then proceeds to say that A swears the 4 year old made them. REALLY?!

3. after M#1 found out about the games, she told her dd to come tell her immediately if they ever ask her to play that game again. I know that it happened again, but I don't fully remember all the details so I'm not going to make assumptions and call them facts for the sake of this post. It happened AGAIN in friend #1's house while she was in the bathroom. The bathroom was down the hall and YES, they are a bit Free Living, so M#1 was peeing with the door open. She heard her 4yo leave the bedroom where she had been playing with the other two girls and go to M#2 and say, "They are trying to make me play that bad game again" and M#2 replied, "God! I wish you would STOP MAKING UP THESE STORIES!" M#1 flew out of the bathroom and was like, WHAT THE HELL?! She is coming to you as an ADULT and that's what you have to say? She is trusting you to protect her! All M#2 had to say was, "I thought you were outside." 

4. In case you didn't read all of the comments, I have replied that the MOTHER HAS STATED THAT SHE "DRIED UP" ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO. To everyone that doubts that, I would think that a woman who has breastfed her children for 8 years is going to know her body well enough to know if she is really dry. Hell, she could ask her child at this point. I'm pretty sure B can say whether or not she's getting any milk out of there. 

There hasn't been any play dates since, but there is still interaction because of the homeschool co-op situation.

ALL CHILDREN INVOLVED ARE FEMALE

More to come...I'm going to go catch up on the other replies and questions before the next edit.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
lalaboosh
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM
You know she makes no milk how?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not the OP therefore I don't know this woman. My answer is based off of the information provided by OP. If there's no milk then it's not breastfeeding. Comfort nursing is part of breastFEEDING.

Quoting lalaboosh:Comfort nursing is part of breastfeeding. How do you know she has no milk? Many women think they don't make milk or not enough and are completely wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:She's not breastfeeding. She has no milk, that's not breastfeeding.

Quoting lalaboosh:She isn't doing it in front of them, plus breastfeeding a kid until they are ready to stop isn't molestation, so yeah you do need to butt the fuck out. It is not your business and it is not unhealthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

You need to butt the fuck out.

We are in a homeschool co-op together and my child is frequently in this womans home, on play dates with this woman and her children, along with participating in many other activities that they are a part of. Butting out isn't quite that simple. But thank you so very much for your constructive thoughts. eye rolling

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM

The OP said there is no milk coming out. A six-year-old is sucking on her mother's breasts and there is no milk. That is not normal.

Quoting lalaboosh:

She isn't doing it in front of them, plus breastfeeding a kid until they are ready to stop isn't molestation, so yeah you do need to butt the fuck out. It is not your business and it is not unhealthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

We are in a homeschool co-op together and my child is frequently in this womans home, on play dates with this woman and her children, along with participating in many other activities that they are a part of. Butting out isn't quite that simple. But thank you so very much for your constructive thoughts. eye rolling

Freela
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

How on earth do you know how much milk she is producing?  I nursed my kids past age two... by the end, they were not getting a ton of milk, but they were getting some.  I couldn't exress milk very well when I was ebf'ing around the clock, let alone when I was nursing a toddler.  Not everyone can easily see how much milk they are producing.

As for knowing the birds and the bees, I don't necessarily see that as a sign of molestation.  It sounds as if the kids have had some sex ed.  My kids are 11, 9, and 6 and can tell you the names for body parts, where babies come from, and a pretty detailed explanation for puberty and menstruation (I got my period at 9, it only makes sense that my 9 year old knows all about it so it doesn't come as a shock.)  My 9-year-old's friends know all about getting their period too, because dd was so tickled with her new knowledge that she wanted to share.  I can vouch that my kids have not been molested.   

That being said, if you think there is something going on, then by all means report her.  If there's something to find, hopefully the people who investigate these things for a living will find it.  If you're uncomfortable with your kids being around her kids, then stop getting together with them.  If it's for the well-being of the kids, that will take care of it.  If it's just your own squick factor, that's something you'll have to decide if you can deal with if you are going to continue to interact with her and her kids.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM
How does op know there's no milk though

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not the OP therefore I don't know this woman. My answer is based off of the information provided by OP. If there's no milk then it's not breastfeeding. Comfort nursing is part of breastFEEDING.

Quoting lalaboosh:Comfort nursing is part of breastfeeding. How do you know she has no milk? Many women think they don't make milk or not enough and are completely wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:She's not breastfeeding. She has no milk, that's not breastfeeding.

Quoting lalaboosh:She isn't doing it in front of them, plus breastfeeding a kid until they are ready to stop isn't molestation, so yeah you do need to butt the fuck out. It is not your business and it is not unhealthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:01 PM

why cant people learn how to read????

SHE never said that the breastfeeding part was molestation! She said, that the kids talk about touching private parts playing the PEE PEE game and having sex..... We are talking small children here.... She is simply asking if maybe there is MORE THAN breastfeeding going on....

Quoting Krysta622:

The nursing isn't molestation. And they are probably still getting a little milk. I might be concerned about some of the other stuff, but I see no issue with child led weaning.

Krysta622
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM
She also said it creeped her out, the thought of nursing with potentially no milk.

Quoting thetrollcat:

why cant people learn how to read????

SHE never said that the breastfeeding part was molestation! She said, that the kids talk about touching private parts playing the PEE PEE game and having sex..... We are talking small children here.... She is simply asking if maybe there is MORE THAN breastfeeding going on....

Quoting Krysta622:

The nursing isn't molestation. And they are probably still getting a little milk. I might be concerned about some of the other stuff, but I see no issue with child led weaning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM
You're psycho.

Quoting lalaboosh:You didn't say that, and if you have a problem with what she does in her home stay away. I really am sick of people making breastfeeding a sexual issue based on the age of the nursling. I may breastfeed my kids until they get their big teeth and I don't want to be judged like this for doing what is healthy according to my research so I'll stick up for other moms in that situation.

Quoting Anonymous:Quoting lalaboosh:She isn't doing it in front of them, plus breastfeeding a kid until they are ready to stop isn't molestation, so yeah you do need to butt the fuck out. It is not your business and it is not unhealthy.

Quoting Anonymous:Quoting lalaboosh:You need to butt the fuck out.We are in a homeschool co-op together and my child is frequently in this womans home, on play dates with this woman and her children, along with participating in many other activities that they are a part of. Butting out isn't quite that simple. But thank you so very much for your constructive thoughts.
Yes, yes she does do this infront of people. It's not soley a private thing. She will lounge on the couch and do it if the kid acts like they are tired etc. AND THERE IS NO MILK COMING OUTTTTTTTTT. I am willing to talk for hours about the mountain of inappropriate things that have happened, but if the only thing you can bring to the table is the phrase "Butt the fuck out", I'm not going to waste my time. Thanks!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Read the post. She said THERE IS NO MILK. Besides, breastfeeding a child at 6 is disgusting. Comfort can be given in other ways.

Quoting lalaboosh:

How does anyone know she's not making milk? It's demand and supply, so unless she is on bc or something else is changing her hormonal balance she's probably making milk. Breastfeeding until the child is done is not molestation, and comfort nursing is part of breastfeeding.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

So you're all for letting 6 yr olds suck on their mom's breasts even though there is no feeding going on?

Quoting lalaboosh:

lalaboosh
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Honestly I didn't see that part and can't remember seeing it, but maybe it was there the whole time. Idk. The pee pee game sounds weird, but knowing anatomy and about procreate aren't red flags. The pee pee game could be a remnant of potty training for all we know. The post is vague on the behavior of the kids.

Quoting thetrollcat:

did you read the rest of the post? I dont think she is complaining about the breastfeeding... she is comnplaining about the young children playing PEE PEE games and talking about penitration....

Quoting lalaboosh:

How does anyone know she's not making milk? It's demand and supply, so unless she is on bc or something else is changing her hormonal balance she's probably making milk. Breastfeeding until the child is done is not molestation, and comfort nursing is part of breastfeeding.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

So you're all for letting 6 yr olds suck on their mom's breasts even though there is no feeding going on?

Quoting lalaboosh:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously that whole still breast "feeding" things freaks me out but i know moms that back in the day would pump as long as possible because breast milk is better for the kids then cow or goat milk. The them knowing about sex freaks me out more. But some families are like that, free expression and so forth, not my thing. But if you are that concerned call CPS, if nothing is going on CPS will just be in and out. If something is going on they'll stay. CPS calls are always anonymous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)