Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could this be molestation???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, I have a friend of a friend situation. I'll add more details (which are pretty frightening) if this actually gets feedback. Here goes.

Friend #1 has a bff (friend #2) of 18ish years. I just recently became aquainted with both women. Friend #2 has two children that she has breastfed their entire lives. I'm a breastfeeder myself, so no hate there. The issue is that her children are 8 & 6. The 8 year old breastfed up until she was 7. The 6 year old still breastfeeds at night. The issue is that she doesn't produce milk. That is what is creeping me out. Each night she crawls into bed with her child and the child sucks on her nipples, gets no milk, yet this is still considered breastfeeding? The children have been showing signs of molestation (teaching friend #1's 4 year old about penis', seed(semen) vaginas, playing something called the PeePee game, telling the 4 year old that penis' go inside vaginas etc). I'm a totally free thinking, raise your kid however you see fit kind of person. I'm not even put off by someone breastfeeding their older children. But to me, there seems to be something else going on behind their curtain and it makes me so uneasy and fearful of what might be happening to those children. Thought?

1. The PeePee game. The 4 year old came home and mom was helping her with her bathing. Mom noticed her entire vaginal area was VERY red. Mom starts asking questions and the child says that A and B made her play a game. They called it the PeePee game and child A drew a picture of a penis and cut it out. Each child was told to put it in her panties and rub it as hard as they could.

2. Another thing about the paper penis'. Mom#1 asked more questions to her 4year old and found out that child A(8yo) has an entire stash of them in her room. Tells Mom#2 EXACTLY where to look and M#2 finds them. Then proceeds to say that A swears the 4 year old made them. REALLY?!

3. after M#1 found out about the games, she told her dd to come tell her immediately if they ever ask her to play that game again. I know that it happened again, but I don't fully remember all the details so I'm not going to make assumptions and call them facts for the sake of this post. It happened AGAIN in friend #1's house while she was in the bathroom. The bathroom was down the hall and YES, they are a bit Free Living, so M#1 was peeing with the door open. She heard her 4yo leave the bedroom where she had been playing with the other two girls and go to M#2 and say, "They are trying to make me play that bad game again" and M#2 replied, "God! I wish you would STOP MAKING UP THESE STORIES!" M#1 flew out of the bathroom and was like, WHAT THE HELL?! She is coming to you as an ADULT and that's what you have to say? She is trusting you to protect her! All M#2 had to say was, "I thought you were outside." 

4. In case you didn't read all of the comments, I have replied that the MOTHER HAS STATED THAT SHE "DRIED UP" ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO. To everyone that doubts that, I would think that a woman who has breastfed her children for 8 years is going to know her body well enough to know if she is really dry. Hell, she could ask her child at this point. I'm pretty sure B can say whether or not she's getting any milk out of there. 

There hasn't been any play dates since, but there is still interaction because of the homeschool co-op situation.

ALL CHILDREN INVOLVED ARE FEMALE

More to come...I'm going to go catch up on the other replies and questions before the next edit.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Replies (81-90):
lalaboosh
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM
Yup, you're very dense.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's actually making me laugh saying that I must be the sense one. Funny thing is I understood her comment/question fully. She just didn't understand my reply or didn't try to understand it because then, of course, her comment had no relevance.

Quoting Anonymous:

lalaboosh is known to attack women who don't agree with her. just ignore her crazy ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg, are you dense? I'm basing my reply and opinion off of the information that OP provided which is that the woman dried up 8 months ago. I am not questioning OP's ability to know whether the woman is or isn't producing milk. My response/opinion is based on the assumption that OP is correct when saying that the woman stated that she dried up 8 months ago. Clear enough for you?

Quoting lalaboosh:

You know she makes no milk how?

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not the OP therefore I don't know this woman. My answer is based off of the information provided by OP. If there's no milk then it's not breastfeeding. Comfort nursing is part of breastFEEDING.

Quoting lalaboosh:Comfort nursing is part of breastfeeding. How do you know she has no milk? Many women think they don't make milk or not enough and are completely wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:She's not breastfeeding. She has no milk, that's not breastfeeding.

Quoting lalaboosh:She isn't doing it in front of them, plus breastfeeding a kid until they are ready to stop isn't molestation, so yeah you do need to butt the fuck out. It is not your business and it is not unhealthy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

You need to butt the fuck out.

We are in a homeschool co-op together and my child is frequently in this womans home, on play dates with this woman and her children, along with participating in many other activities that they are a part of. Butting out isn't quite that simple. But thank you so very much for your constructive thoughts. eye rolling

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I'm not a bf mom but I have to know..if the 6 yr old is still breastfeeding, how does the 8 yr old get no milk if she is sucking her nipples. Wouldn't the 6 yr old be keeping her milk up?
TheDoctorsWife
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM
This creeps me out
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM
oh I saw, I don't ever reply to her bc she's crazy as shit. she probably didn't even read your reply.

Quoting Anonymous:She's actually making me laugh saying that I must be the sense one. Funny thing is I understood her comment/question fully. She just didn't understand my reply or didn't try to understand it because then, of course, her comment had no relevance.

Quoting Anonymous:lalaboosh is known to attack women who don't agree with her. just ignore her crazy ass.

Quoting Anonymous:Omg, are you dense? I'm basing my reply and opinion off of the information that OP provided which is that the woman dried up 8 months ago. I am not questioning OP's ability to know whether the woman is or isn't producing milk. My response/opinion is based on the assumption that OP is correct when saying that the woman stated that she dried up 8 months ago. Clear enough for you?

Quoting lalaboosh:You know she makes no milk how?

Quoting Anonymous:I am not the OP therefore I don't know this woman. My answer is based off of the information provided by OP. If there's no milk then it's not breastfeeding. Comfort nursing is part of breastFEEDING.

Quoting lalaboosh:Comfort nursing is part of breastfeeding. How do you know she has no milk? Many women think they don't make milk or not enough and are completely wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:She's not breastfeeding. She has no milk, that's not breastfeeding.

Quoting lalaboosh:She isn't doing it in front of them, plus breastfeeding a kid until they are ready to stop isn't molestation, so yeah you do need to butt the fuck out. It is not your business and it is not unhealthy.

Quoting Anonymous:Quoting lalaboosh:You need to butt the fuck out.We are in a homeschool co-op together and my child is frequently in this womans home, on play dates with this woman and her children, along with participating in many other activities that they are a part of. Butting out isn't quite that simple. But thank you so very much for your constructive thoughts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM
I'm sure I didn't make enough since my DD was losing weight and not at all gaining, I'm sure this lady knows she's dry.

Quoting lalaboosh:

I'll say it again since you didn't get it the first time I said it.

Many women think they don't make milk or not enough and are completely wrong. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao! Nope, you're the one that just couldn't comprehend my first reply to you. Instead of trying to prove your point without "hearing" what others are trying to say, put your guard down and try to understand what you're reading :)

Quoting lalaboosh:

Pretty sure you're the dense one here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg, are you dense? I'm basing my reply and opinion off of the information that OP provided which is that the woman dried up 8 months ago. I am not questioning OP's ability to know whether the woman is or isn't producing milk. My response/opinion is based on the assumption that OP is correct when saying that the woman stated that she dried up 8 months ago. Clear enough for you?

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am not the OP therefore I don't know this woman. My answer is based off of the information provided by OP. If there's no milk then it's not breastfeeding. Comfort nursing is part of breastFEEDING.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

We are in a homeschool co-op together and my child is frequently in this womans home, on play dates with this woman and her children, along with participating in many other activities that they are a part of. Butting out isn't quite that simple. But thank you so very much for your constructive thoughts. eye rolling

terpmama
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM
The nursing isn't my choice but not an issue.. The peepee game however... Needs some checking...
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:25 PM
3 moms liked this

i am a teacher.   i would have to report that - the pee pee game is too weird and sexual.    like what molesters do to prep their victims for the idea of it -  or it could just be children being strange but i would rather be safe than sorry - know i helped the kids if they are being abused,   and i would have to tell on her.     i see the breastfeeding as strange but nothing alarming.    but the other part is way way way over the line. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Pull your head out of your ass woman. I know tons about breastfeeding and know that many women feel that there's no milk when there is. However, I AM BASING MY ANSWER ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED WHICH IS THAT THE WOMAN CLAIMS THAT SHE IS NOT PRODUCING ANY MILK. Period. I am not basing it on the "what ifs" or "maybes." Obviously you can't comprehend that OT refuse to. That's ok, I'll remember your SN for future exchanges that way I know to dumb things down to a 1st grade level for you so this "mix-up" doesn't happen again. Xoxo mama. Oh and reading helps with reading comprehension! Keep practicing, it can only help you :)

Quoting lalaboosh:

I'll say it again since you didn't get it the first time I said it.

Many women think they don't make milk or not enough and are completely wrong. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao! Nope, you're the one that just couldn't comprehend my first reply to you. Instead of trying to prove your point without "hearing" what others are trying to say, put your guard down and try to understand what you're reading :)

Quoting lalaboosh:

Pretty sure you're the dense one here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaboosh:

abecee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:26 PM

It's too perverted to be okay.  Its not normal Its creepy.  My kids would never be alone with her and they would never be in her house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I'm positive now that she didn't. If she did then its very sad that she can't understand basic English lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh I saw, I don't ever reply to her bc she's crazy as shit. she probably didn't even read your reply.

Quoting Anonymous:She's actually making me laugh saying that I must be the sense one. Funny thing is I understood her comment/question fully. She just didn't understand my reply or didn't try to understand it because then, of course, her comment had no relevance.

Quoting Anonymous:lalaboosh is known to attack women who don't agree with her. just ignore her crazy ass.

Quoting Anonymous:Omg, are you dense? I'm basing my reply and opinion off of the information that OP provided which is that the woman dried up 8 months ago. I am not questioning OP's ability to know whether the woman is or isn't producing milk. My response/opinion is based on the assumption that OP is correct when saying that the woman stated that she dried up 8 months ago. Clear enough for you?

Quoting lalaboosh:You know she makes no milk how?

Quoting Anonymous:I am not the OP therefore I don't know this woman. My answer is based off of the information provided by OP. If there's no milk then it's not breastfeeding. Comfort nursing is part of breastFEEDING.

Quoting Anonymous:Quoting lalaboosh:You need to butt the fuck out.We are in a homeschool co-op together and my child is frequently in this womans home, on play dates with this woman and her children, along with participating in many other activities that they are a part of. Butting out isn't quite that simple. But thank you so very much for your constructive thoughts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured