Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Baby names-input

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Otto

Clyde

Angus

Sparrow

Arwen

James

Ryan

Wren

Boys choices in blue, Girls in pink. What do you think of them?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:51 AM

If you HAD to use Sparrow, it's more like a girl's name. Preferably  a middle name. You don't have to go out of your way to be different. Your kid is not going to thank you for that. I know, not everyone has to be Mary or John, but there's an in between.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know people in real live, living breathing people with these names. They are normal people, that didn't get made fun of anymore than anyone else for their names.

Quoting Anonymous:

They are insane. James and Ryan for a girl---she'd hate those. How can you have a little girl and name her James? The boys' names are dreadful. Is this a joke? Can you picture a grown man on an interview, "Hi, I'm Sparrow." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

tardistraveller
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Why do you hate your children?

NoahsMommy10412
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Sparrow is the best for the boys but not a name I'd choose

I don't like any girls names. They sound like boys names.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I like Ryan a lot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I'm not going out to be different, I just like these names. But thanks for your input

Quoting Anonymous:

If you HAD to use Sparrow, it's more like a girl's name. Preferably  a middle name. You don't have to go out of your way to be different. Your kid is not going to thank you for that. I know, not everyone has to be Mary or John, but there's an in between.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know people in real live, living breathing people with these names. They are normal people, that didn't get made fun of anymore than anyone else for their names.

Quoting Anonymous:

They are insane. James and Ryan for a girl---she'd hate those. How can you have a little girl and name her James? The boys' names are dreadful. Is this a joke? Can you picture a grown man on an interview, "Hi, I'm Sparrow." Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol, why would you say that

Quoting tardistraveller:

Why do you hate your children?

EninJenniLouis
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:54 AM
You said your hubby wouldn't go with your other choices. Maybe he would go for Vincent. It's with a shot.

Quoting Anonymous:

I like Vincent too, that's also a family name of mine

Quoting EninJenniLouis:

What about Vincent? It's not on your list, but it is classic. I like Arwen too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I'd be afraid he would get the nickname "Vince". Not a fan

Quoting EninJenniLouis:

You said your hubby wouldn't go with your other choices. Maybe he would go for Vincent. It's with a shot.

Quoting Anonymous:

I like Vincent too, that's also a family name of mine

Quoting EninJenniLouis:

What about Vincent? It's not on your list, but it is classic. I like Arwen too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM

OK, how about Fury for a girl? I know a little girl with that name.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not going out to be different, I just like these names. But thanks for your input

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Not a fan of Fury.

Quoting Anonymous:

OK, how about Fury for a girl? I know a little girl with that name.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)