Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why does everyone else go before me????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I feel like every other woman that is pregnant goes into labor before their due date or way before. Here I am past my due date and still nothing.. then you have all these other women 37, 38, 39 weeks giving birth no problem. Here I am and im probably going to go so far past that I will have to be induced and I hate it!! I am already a week overdue and I literally feel like I am not even in the vicinity of giving birth. I feel like I still wont even go before December and its only the second day of November!! Shouldnt I at least feel like im close to being there?? Its just hard seeing people that arent even due yet give birth, its just so easy for them but my stupid body wont do anything. Now I will have to be induced and Im just upset about it. I feel so depressed.. I dont think this is normal to feel so down about it

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMommaBear
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Lol well they wouldn't keep you pregnant till December...I'm sorry you're upset but just stay calm
drowningmama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Cant help you.  I was one of the early mommas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Oh man, I know how you feel. The end of pregnancy is awful, so uncomfortable!

However, may I offer another perspective for you to consider? My first was premature. I spent my second pregnancy worrying about another premature delivery. Granted, by the time I made it to thirty nine weeks, I was just miserable and ready to be done being pregnant! I just mean even though you're uncomfortable right now, maybe you can take some comfort in knowing that your baby won't be delivered prematurely.

Sorry, just trying to help but I'm not sure how helpful that is. Congrats on the pregnancy though!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

However, may I offer another perspective for you to consider? My first was premature. I spent my second pregnancy worrying about another premature delivery. Granted, by the time I made it to thirty nine weeks, I was just miserable and ready to be done being pregnant! I just mean even though you're uncomfortable right now, maybe you can take some comfort in knowing that your baby won't be delivered prematurely.

Sorry, just trying to help but I'm not sure how helpful that is. Congrats on the pregnancy though!

Trust me ive had a lot of complications so getting past 37 weeks made me very grateful. So I do feel silly for feeling this way, but its hard to control it. I guess now im just to the point where I know I made it through that and I want to physically see that baby is healthy and happy. Im trying not to overthink it but today im feeling a mess and idk why?

WifeyandMom71
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Both my kids were a week late. I know how you feel.
Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Go for long walks if you can.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Trust me ive had a lot of complications so getting past 37 weeks made me very grateful. So I do feel silly for feeling this way, but its hard to control it. I guess now im just to the point where I know I made it through that and I want to physically see that baby is healthy and happy. Im trying not to overthink it but today im feeling a mess and idk why?

Aw I know. I wanted to meet my babies and see they were alright too. Hang in there, I know it doesn't feel like it but you won't be pregnant forever! Hugs!

mab05
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Thankfully you won't be pregnant forever.

all 3 of mine were late.
It does sick I Remember all to well
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Awwww, I'm sorry, but I just have to say, you sound like Raheal on Friends, when she's in the hospital, and she has like 4, 5 women come in and they all give birth before she does.

Talienas
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Lots of sex and walking lol but I'm sure you've tried. Skip castor oil unless you want fiery shits from hell because that's all you'll get lol.
Good luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)