Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so pissed at dh (about Christmas)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

Me and dh was talking about Christmas last night.this year has been better then most and we have some extra money.we already got the kids Christmas stuff.so he has been talking about getting a new bigger tv like a 50 inch.I don't want it and have told him many times.I'd rather wait till the kids are older.they are rough and I don't want it broke.besides the tv we have is just fine and I like it.so he says that's what he is getting me.I told him no your getting it for yourself cause I don't want it.I told him if he wants to get me something I have been wanting a newer kindle fire.or me and dd has been wanting a Wii u.or he could just give me money.I also told him he could even take the money he would had spent on me and put it in our savings.we are saving to buy a house.but he has insisted on the stupid tv.so really he is only buying himself a gift.I'm pissed cause I got him something he really wanted.a 9inch tablet.now I'm thinking of keeping it for myself.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM
this is a REALLY stupid arguement.
CuriousArentYa
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Both of you sound selfish to me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quoting Loveavision:

this is a REALLY stupid arguement.

No it's not.he claims to be getting it for me but it's really for him.he always just thinks of himself.I told him to get whatever he wants.it's his money

JamesMom714
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM
3 moms liked this
So if the man works hard and provides for his family and wants a bigger TV let him get the TV.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Tell him again, if you get that tv and pretend it's going to be a present for me I'm pissed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

If we didnt NEED the TV, mine would be putting it in savings. Or he'd buy something I liked. That's just how he is.

TVs (esp. the size of them) arent important to us anyway.

crackerjack728
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Why don't you buy him the tv and then he can get something for you. 

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:49 AM

well, I hope at least if he is going to bow the money that he does at a black friday sale.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

Both of you sound selfish to me. 

It selfish to tell him to take the money and put it in savings? I knew I would get bashed cause this is CM but I guarantee none of you would want a gift from your dh that is really for him and it's something you told him you dint want

Rajeshsmom
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Buy him the tv and buy yourself a nice present you want.. Wrap to you from him and place it nicely under the tree.. ; ) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN