Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She is my nightmare!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I have 2 daughters. A toddler and a third grader. The little one is in this hitting/pinching phase. She's very over emotional, as toddlers are, and very particular about everything.

Lately, she's been getting on the older one's last nerve. Seems like everything the older girl does is not "right" with the little one, and they're always, always fighting. This morning, she BIT HER on the arm for taking the wrong bowl of oatmeal. This is the first real biting incident. Wtf?!

So, my older one has declared that her little sister is her nightmare. She doesn't like her, and doesn't want her near her.

This sucks. Any advice? No "bite her back" or spanking or "whooping" or "beat her ass!" suggestions, please. I need all this nonsense to end, long term.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

lmao it doesnt end, sorry.. My dd's are 18 & 14, and we had this big teenage drama thing the other night about who was stealing who's socks. I ended it by telling the 18 yr old to go buy some damn socks & telling the 14 yr old we will buy her some new socks.

But , they have a great bond and spend a lot of time laughing & having a good time...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Hahaha. GREAT! I'd take teenage sock drama over bites and tantrums, I think. This crap is so draining.

They do play together and love on one another, but it seems to be getting rarer as the days go by. Ugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

lmao it doesnt end, sorry.. My dd's are 18 & 14, and we had this big teenage drama thing the other night about who was stealing who's socks. I ended it by telling the 18 yr old to go buy some damn socks & telling the 14 yr old we will buy her some new socks.

But , they have a great bond and spend a lot of time laughing & having a good time...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM

it will get better, its just the stages they are in now, just like every other stage of their lives, you will survive and look back and laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahaha. GREAT! I'd take teenage sock drama over bites and tantrums, I think. This crap is so draining.

They do play together and love on one another, but it seems to be getting rarer as the days go by. Ugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Thank you, momma!

Quoting Anonymous:

it will get better, its just the stages they are in now, just like every other stage of their lives, you will survive and look back and laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)