Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Christmas decorations should be ILLEGAL!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Until at least December first. I'm tired of seeing people on my Facebook posting pictures of their Christmas tree and saying they're listening to Christmas music. I'm also tired of all the Christmas adds in the news papers, on tv and seeing Christmas decorations in the store. They started in early October and it seems like it's earlier and earlier every year. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas time, but come on. I don't usually rant but I'm tired of it.. Lol
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
mom2one29
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Oh well get in the spirit it is literally only a few months out of the year!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
thanksgiving is. pointless. I use it as a day to get paid time and a half to do nothing because we will be so slow at work. the holiday has NOTHING to do with the pilgrims jsyk
MommeeTo4
by &1more on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Ikr I'm so sick of seeing Santa, we don't celebrate Christmas and my two year old shouldn't be exposed to seeing him everywhere, think of the kids.

(Sarcasm, this is like saying don't display Halloween stuff because my precious child doesn't like it lol)

Seriously though it is kinda stupid to see the Grim reaper and Halloween hanging next to Santa and Christmas.
JleeB
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Oh no. I LOVE Christmas and I love decorating but when you're starting in early October, that's a little too commercialized.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am tired of the grinch ass bitches all over the place trying to suck the fun out of Every. Single. Holiday.  

Everyone hates Halloween.  Everyone hates Christmas.  

When did people get so many sticks shoved up their ass that they can't have any fun anymore?  

Josie_P
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! My mil has her tree up already. Granted we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, I'm just like FFS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmfarm
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I doh't put up Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a fun holiday too, why try and mix iy up with Christmas?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Me too. 25 or so days is just not long enough.

Quoting crackerjack728:

As far as I'm concerned Nov 1st is the start of xmas season.

So just because you wait until late to start yours, there is no reason to stomp on everyone elses parade. 

Bah humbug!

crackerjack728
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM

truth!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am tired of the grinch ass bitches all over the place trying to suck the fun out of Every. Single. Holiday.  

Everyone hates Halloween.  Everyone hates Christmas.  

When did people get so many sticks shoved up their ass that they can't have any fun anymore?  

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM

i love it!! bring it!! woo hoo!!

othermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it starts to early too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN