Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Christmas decorations should be ILLEGAL!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Until at least December first. I'm tired of seeing people on my Facebook posting pictures of their Christmas tree and saying they're listening to Christmas music. I'm also tired of all the Christmas adds in the news papers, on tv and seeing Christmas decorations in the store. They started in early October and it seems like it's earlier and earlier every year. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas time, but come on. I don't usually rant but I'm tired of it.. Lol
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
manda.
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM
BAH HUMBUG!

I don't mind it!
JleeB
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooo no no no. Slaps you* "get out" lol

Quoting Okie-chick:

I'm watching a Christmas movie on the hallmark channel now lol

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My problem is I LOVE halloween. Do you know how many stores were over halloween and onto Christmas by October 1? It was mind boggling to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am tired of the grinch ass bitches all over the place trying to suck the fun out of Every. Single. Holiday.  

Everyone hates Halloween.  Everyone hates Christmas.  

When did people get so many sticks shoved up their ass that they can't have any fun anymore?  

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Sheesh, I hate it when I am quoted and I notice a misspelling or a word that should have been something else. 

Quoting stephensmommy06:

My DH and I were saying this last night

Quoting CuriousArentYa:

I agree that I think it's ridiculous that Thanksgiving hAS been forgotten and now Halloween is on it's way out, because of Christmas. 

lovemyhoney19
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this
We put up our tree after thanksgiving dinner every year. Anything before that is too soon for me. Some houses around where I live already have lights up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JleeB
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Putting it up December first or hell even after thanksgiving still gives you more than enough time to "celebrate" the Christmas season.

Quoting crackerjack728:

As far as I'm concerned Nov 1st is the start of xmas season.

So just because you wait until late to start yours, there is no reason to stomp on everyone elses parade. 

Bah humbug!

Teeshann

i think it's crazy everything comes out so early but i don't let it bother me so much. i just laugh.

CotterpinDoozer
1 mom liked this

We put our stuff up the weekend after thanksgiving and take it down on jan 1st.

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I wouldn't let something so petty bother you...what harm is it really doing to you? On another note, I wait until after thanksgiving because we buy our tree from the boy scouts and don't want to get it to early. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Well once they sell their stock what would you like them to do? Leave the shelf empty? 

Quoting justinnaimee:

My problem is I LOVE halloween. Do you know how many stores were over halloween and onto Christmas by October 1? It was mind boggling to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am tired of the grinch ass bitches all over the place trying to suck the fun out of Every. Single. Holiday.  

Everyone hates Halloween.  Everyone hates Christmas.  

When did people get so many sticks shoved up their ass that they can't have any fun anymore?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)