Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you Treat Your Partner like Sh!t sometimes?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Acoording to what another mom said, everyone treats their DH/SO like shit sometimes....

I don't...do you?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I have my crabby days, sure. I don't abuse the man but I'm guilty of being snippier than I should at some point during these past 6 years.

MommeeTo4
by &1more on Nov. 2, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Honestly, I probably have , like when he pisses me off I tend to tell him to go fuck himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM

i dont behave likd a raving bitch but I can cop an attitude if my day has been horrible in which he contributed to it. I usually ask for space and get over it quickly so I can just.move on and not say anything I'd regret later. Hate being and staying negative

beco8627
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM
If I'm in a foul mood, then yes, I can get a little snappy for no reason. A few years back I was a pretty mean cunt bag. I had issues that I needed to deal with and would often take everything out on the hubs. I got into therapy though, and we even had couples counseling. I've learned that he's my partner and that he's on my side. We will argue and what not, but I now know how to go about our disagreements. I also know how to approach him when I'm feeling off about something.
I love him and would never want him to be hurt by my words. So, no, I do not treat my hub like shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Hell no I don't
2Sparrows4ever
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I try my best not to, but I know I have 

mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

No absolutely not! If I were to slip up and act like a bitch to him I would do some huge making up. I am married to a wonderful man and I treat him with the respect  and love he deserves. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM

b

RhiannonMare
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Never!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:27 PM
maybe at times I have, but it's very rare.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)