Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!! How far along do I look?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Ok here's the truth. I'm not pregnant. I have stage 4 endometriosis and PCOS. I'm on my period and having a horrible flare up. I posted the other night about my kids missing halloween bc of my flare up and this is a pic of what I suffer through every period. I'm normally a nice healthy size 7-9 with almost no overhang. All of my organs in my lower abcavity are covered with endometriosis.

I posted this to get perspective bc strangers comment all the time and its awkward to explain I'm not pregnant. They say I look ready to pop, so I was wondering if it was really that bad and I've just grown used to it.

Did anyone have any doubt at all that I was pregnant?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Thanks I'm sorry too mama. Do you swell like that? If so how do you handle it?

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

I suffer from the same thing. Sorry you have to deal with it too :/

JamieBue38
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Oh no, I'm so sorry :( I will never again ask a women how far along they are
Erica705
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Yes! I know personally I can feel it moving through my body. (The sick feeling). It also makes my hip bones very sensitive.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is correct. Although in some cases, such as mine, it's severe sickening diarrhea to the point of passing out and throwing up, dehydration, shakes, weakness, sudden fever, the whole works. The most accurate description is it feels like poison coursing Through every vein n your body at once.

Quoting Erica705:

The way I've understood it is that it starts in the uterine tissue and can spread. Most commonly to your rectum and closer areas. However it can spread to your stomach, intestines and even lungs. It often causes digestion problems because it squeezes your intestines so food and waste can't pass through.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its still not an extremely researched disease. I don't totally understand it all myself. I geuss it just progresses and spreads.

Quoting unsuspected:

I've never heard of endometriosis being any where other than the uterus. I know I could Google, but I'm lazy. Can you please explain?

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I do swell. Not quite as bad, but definitely bad enough to be asked if I'm pregnant constantly. It depends on my mood as to how I handle it. Sometimes I just tell them the truth. Other times I make up a date and move on.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Mine too. I have to wear maternity jeans or a maternity sling bc I can't button my tight jeans. Its awful. And a seatbelt...oh I'd probably rather die in a carcrash than put that thing on around my hips and belly.

Quoting Erica705:

Yes! I know personally I can feel it moving through my body. (The sick feeling). It also makes my hip bones very sensitive.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is correct. Although in some cases, such as mine, it's severe sickening diarrhea to the point of passing out and throwing up, dehydration, shakes, weakness, sudden fever, the whole works. The most accurate description is it feels like poison coursing Through every vein n your body at once.

Quoting Erica705:

The way I've understood it is that it starts in the uterine tissue and can spread. Most commonly to your rectum and closer areas. However it can spread to your stomach, intestines and even lungs. It often causes digestion problems because it squeezes your intestines so food and waste can't pass through.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its still not an extremely researched disease. I don't totally understand it all myself. I geuss it just progresses and spreads.

Quoting unsuspected:

I've never heard of endometriosis being any where other than the uterus. I know I could Google, but I'm lazy. Can you please explain?

Erica705
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I was actually the same way about the hip part, now I wear super loose pants and no belt. I know exactly what you mean about the seatbelt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine too. I have to wear maternity jeans or a maternity sling bc I can't button my tight jeans. Its awful. And a seatbelt...oh I'd probably rather die in a carcrash than put that thing on around my hips and belly.

Quoting Erica705:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Erica705:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting unsuspected:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here. I feel bad lying but I just can't explain this shit 20 times a day. Its hard to believe so people think I'm a liar just because.

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

I do swell. Not quite as bad, but definitely bad enough to be asked if I'm pregnant constantly. It depends on my mood as to how I handle it. Sometimes I just tell them the truth. Other times I make up a date and move on.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting DevinAnnesmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:53 AM
I just have to have something to hold my pants up. Otherwise I'm saggin. Lol.

Quoting Erica705:

I was actually the same way about the hip part, now I wear super loose pants and no belt. I know exactly what you mean about the seatbelt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Erica705:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Erica705:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting unsuspected:

mom2bahandcch
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Its not hate. :) just a confused face

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha don't hate me.

Quoting mom2bahandcch:

:/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Lol jk. I felt bad not answering your questions.

Quoting mom2bahandcch:

Its not hate. :) just a confused face

Quoting Anonymous:

Haha don't hate me.

Quoting mom2bahandcch:

:/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)