Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any moms work from home??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
What do you do? I'd really like an extra income without taking time away from being with my kids!! Any ideas or advice?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I run my own business, and no not one of those "buy my candles" type of things.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
What is your business? How did you start it?

Quoting Anonymous:

I run my own business, and no not one of those "buy my candles" type of things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Bump for luck :)  I work from home, but I worked in the office for my company for 12 years. And I don't really have time to spend with the kids. (they are in school and if they weren't, I would need to send them to the sitter) 

BeautyFull
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Mobile Photo

Would you like to work for a virtual call center? Set your own hours and work from your home.
Owl_Feather
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:49 PM

be prepared for a ton of pyramid scheme posts! Anything advertising "make money, make money" is usually a scam. REAL companies focus on the job duties, benefits etc. Not just the money. I worked for a csr company that years down the road offered wah positions but they discontinued it for some reason. Etsy is usually the way to go if you have a crafty talent, but you have to have great marketing skills and an original idea because it i a competetive site. Companies like avon and doterra are real and you can make a profit however it is a pyramid scheme (referal bonuses and "promotions"). You have to pay a membership fee and the company takes a portion of the profit. I have been tempted to sell doterra because I love essential oils, however they are so expensive. I would never sell something I cant afford myself lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)