Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm thinking of cheating on my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

He's going on a business trip just when a movie I really want to see is opening in theaters.  I'm thinking of buying a ticket for the first show of the day when the kids are school.  I'll still go see it with him when he comes backs.  I'll just pretend I haven't seen it.  Does that make me a bad person?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Bad.Wolf.
by Morsmordre on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Well, that's better than the other sort of cheating that seems popular on here lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:16 PM

My god, how horrifying.

JealousGrrl
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Oh yes, horrible! :-)
fairyjester
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

why do people stay married when they can not even be honest with their spouse, isnt that what marrige is supposed to be about... If you are going to be that way about you should just divorce him.

If he is a good man , then let him find a woman who will be honest with him about what movies she has seen. 

ThatRuddyGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Haha I thought you were going to cheat on him with someone else because he was leaving the day of the opening of a movie. Ha. Awesome.

Love and Laughter from here after

~Mr. & Mrs. Ruddy~

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I laughed when I read this, but then I realized "wait, what if she's not joking?" Since I don't know you I'm not sure if that's how you deliver jokes. 

Quoting fairyjester:

why do people stay married when they can not even be honest with their spouse, isnt that what marrige is supposed to be about... If you are going to be that way about you should just divorce him.

If he is a good man , then let him find a woman who will be honest with him about what movies she has seen. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Your response has almost ruined everything for me!  I am laughing out loud and my dh wants to know why. 

Must think of a cover up . . .

Quoting fairyjester:

fairyjester
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:25 PM

umm sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Your response has almost ruined everything for me!  I am laughing out loud and my dh wants to know why. 

Must think of a cover up . . .

Quoting fairyjester:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Please tell me this is sarcasm.

Quoting fairyjester:

fairyjester
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I thought it sounded like a perfectly reasonable cafemom reply

Quoting Anonymous:

I laughed when I read this, but then I realized "wait, what if she's not joking?" Since I don't know you I'm not sure if that's how you deliver jokes. 

Quoting fairyjester:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN