Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

I'm at inlaws. I'm out in the front yard watching my 4yr and 3yr play with 3 cousins ( 2, 2, 4yr). I go inside to grab my ipad and see my SO eating a yummy bowl soup his mom made. What the hell no offers me or our kids and no I do not feel entitled. That is not the kind of person I am. Just feel left out.

Sheesh am I being childish?

p.s. If I was at my side of the family house I would wait for my SO to eat or offer him myself. I like to think us of as a unit. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:26 PM
It depends. Were you over there to eat that soup at some point?
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Go in and rub my belly and silently look at the soup, and try to look as hungry as possible.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Take then remaining soup, and dump it on all of their heads. Take the empty soup pot and bang it against your chest while howling like a gorrilla, then throw it through the window. Go to the table and yank the tablecloth off of it and flip the table over before smashing all of the chairs. Use one of the smashed chair legs to break the windows and then go outside and smash their windshield.

Then say; "thanks for nothing!". Grab your children and storm out, slamming what's left of the door. Then make sure to Peel out in their driveway and flip them off as you leave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Lol Well his mom made a small pot of soup but she also feeding 4grandkids, sil(her four kids), & FIL. They are all eating inside.
Quoting ame85:

Go in and rub my belly and silently look at the soup, and try to look as hungry as possible.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Go get yourself a bowl mama. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM

And the winner of the Biggest First World Problem Award is...

mojogirl
by RoseannRoseannadanna on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:33 PM

guess you're not welcome, just leave

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Lol I'll keep it in mind for the next time.

Quoting rfhsure:

Take then remaining soup, and dump it on all of their heads. Take the empty soup pot and bang it against your chest while howling like a gorrilla, then throw it through the window. Go to the table and yank the tablecloth off of it and flip the table over before smashing all of the chairs. Use one of the smashed chair legs to break the windows and then go outside and smash their windshield.

Then say; "thanks for nothing!". Grab your children and storm out, slamming what's left of the door. Then make sure to Peel out in their driveway and flip them off as you leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:33 PM

me

Quoting Anonymous:

And the winner of the Biggest First World Problem Award is...

JackieGirl007
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I think it was rude of them! My family would never eat a bite, or a crumb even of anything without offering it to all of our guests first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN