Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you find this funny or disgusting? *Pic*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I personally. find this absolutely appalling! It was in my FB news feed. Most found it sick to dress a little girl that way, while some found it funny. I disagree with it for two reasons. One, that is so inappropriate for a girl to be dressed that way, especially walking around out in public, and two, I doubt a little girl would ASK to dress as that, so feel it was the parents using their little girl as a joke for others.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Replies (81-89):
xSweetxCandyx
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Worried about the parents? Why would you be worried? LOL. Get a life will you. This does not make for a bad parent just by dressing their kids up like this. It's a JOKE. One which some will get, and others won't. Does not indicate bad parenting skills at all. Honestly, these kind of comments get old!

Quoting Carla.W:

This pic is really bad.  I feel sorry for these two children and I am worried about their parents if tehy picked out these costumes.

babycakesaz
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Terrible. 

WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I am not offended by this. I just think the parents made a poor decision when It came to selecting costumes for those kids. With all the cute character costumes for kids out there for Halloween, you would think that the parents could have come up with a more tasteful theme.  On Halloween night I saw a couple of adorable kids dressed as Woody and Jessie from Toy Story. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I'm not sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM
I think it's funny but I wouldn't dress my kids like that. It's too cold here.
Delila12
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. That's true. It would be weird and inappropriate if a 12 year old had that outfit on.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's hilarious but wouldn't do it over the age of 3 or 4 kwim

Quoting Delila12:

I thought it was hilarious.

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Ewww. 

TishHughes
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I laughed silently to myself.

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Ugh. Poor taste.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)