Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you find this funny or disgusting? *Pic*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I personally. find this absolutely appalling! It was in my FB news feed. Most found it sick to dress a little girl that way, while some found it funny. I disagree with it for two reasons. One, that is so inappropriate for a girl to be dressed that way, especially walking around out in public, and two, I doubt a little girl would ASK to dress as that, so feel it was the parents using their little girl as a joke for others.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
Famousglm714
by Gina on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Quoting Gracie-May:

I think its kinda funny. I wouldn't go as far as to say its disgusting but there's certainly other things they could have chosen
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM
But you have Internet... And I'm sure you leave your house occasionally... This blew up HUGE. It was EVERYWHERE. It was all people talked about for weeks after the award show. It was impossible to miss...

And isn't your dh in the music industry? Yea there's no way you didn't hear about this...

I didn't even watch the awards show and I knew about it the night it happened. Hell, my GRANDPA even knew about it.

Quoting .betty.white.:

I must. I don't have cable.

Quoting Gracie-May:

Miley cyrus.... do you live under a rock?

Quoting .betty.white.:

I don't see an issue with it (who is she supposed to be?). How do you know she didn't ask to be some character or whatever?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyofDestiny
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM
I giggled...I'm a horrible person. Lol
JealousGrrl
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM
IDK...I wouldn't do that though.
moroccanmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Sick people
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:44 PM
I think it's hilarious but wouldn't do it over the age of 3 or 4 kwim

Quoting Delila12:

I thought it was hilarious.

JamieBue38
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Lmao. Poor kids. If it were here, she would freeze to death!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I understand that and also agree, however, you said it was inappropriate for little girls to walk around in public like that and they generally wear way less while in bathing suits.  And I'm sorry, but yes, I have seen some little girls in bikinis that are way over-sexualized.  Just playing devil's advocate!

Quoting Anonymous:

Do little girls wear bathing suits to be sexual? No. This outfit was worn TO SYMBOLIZE sexuality though. Everyone knows what performance this is portraying and it was sexual in nature. Big difference.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's wearing more than she would at the beach/pool so do you find it inappropiate for little girls to wear bathing suits too?

TerraIncognita
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:44 PM
OK, I'm usually easily offended but this didnt ruffle my feathers at all.
.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 4:45 PM
I really didn't pay attention. Now someone pointed it out I remember the gold but I think I looked for a second before I turned it off and lost interest.
Now I did look up her new video and laughed.
My ex is in the industry but I doubt he cared lol. Didn't call me and say "did you just see Miley!?"

Quoting 504bbymami:

But you have Internet... And I'm sure you leave your house occasionally... This blew up HUGE. It was EVERYWHERE. It was all people talked about for weeks after the award show. It was impossible to miss...

And isn't your dh in the music industry? Yea there's no way you didn't hear about this...

I didn't even watch the awards show and I knew about it the night it happened. Hell, my GRANDPA even knew about it.

Quoting .betty.white.:

I must. I don't have cable.

Quoting Gracie-May:

Miley cyrus.... do you live under a rock?

Quoting .betty.white.:

I don't see an issue with it (who is she supposed to be?). How do you know she didn't ask to be some character or whatever?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN