Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG! I had the KING of brats in my store!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

I work in a small store, usually only 2 of us on a shift, MOD (me), and my cashier. This being the 1st of the month, we have been extremely busy. And, since everyone who gets their govenment checks on the 3rd, also got them yesterday, we were extra busy. So, this woman comes in with a little boy, maybe 6 or 7 (old enough to know right from wrong). And this kid was literally the BRAT KING! I'm not kidding, this is no doubt the kid parents send their kids to to learn how to be hellish demon spawn brats! In the short time he and his idiot (aka mom) were in there, he managed to tip over a display, kick another kid (smaller than him), and the biggie, he crawled between our registers and the impulse rack gondolas. We have a crawl space for if one of US has to get down there, to check wires, or whatever. He decides to crawl from one side of the registers to the other, and the whole time he's doing that (as well as everything else he did), his idiot mom just stood there laughing, telling him not to do that. I personally told him twice he couldn't crawl down there. If, God forbid something had fell on him, or he got tangled in the wires, and something electrocuted him, his idiot would have been yelling and screaming to sue us. He had everyone in line up in arms. I felt like telling his idiot to yank  him up, smack his behind and MAKE him stay beside you. No, actually, I felt like slapping HER across her idiot, grinning face, because you know he acts like that cause she lets him, and laughs when he does crap like that. Of course he's gonna do it! UGH. We had lines on both sides of the registers, and people actually applauded after they left! THAT is when you know you've met the brat of all brats. And, I pray they never darken our doorsteps again. Ok, rants over. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Ban the bitch from the store.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Girl, if it was in my power to, I would have.

FireCoyote
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Why I could NEVER go back to working in a store. Wow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:39 PM

PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM

You're the manager, right?  Why can't you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Quoting FireCoyote:

Believe me, if I could find something else, I would. But, our area is so depressed with the economy, I took what I could find, cause I have to have a job at the moment. I'm looking though, and especially after today.

Allebas
by Ruby Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM

WOW!! Yeah--that 'mom' totally deserves 'Mother of the year' Award! (insert sarcasm) Gotta love stupid ppl like that!!! smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:41 PM

No, I'm just a shift leader, I was the manager on duty at the moment, the actual store manager had already left.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

You're the manager, right?  Why can't you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

And, yet you cared enough to bump my post, so thanks for that.

Quoting Anonymous:

FireCoyote
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Good luck! I know how hard it is to find something else.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FireCoyote:

Believe me, if I could find something else, I would. But, our area is so depressed with the economy, I took what I could find, cause I have to have a job at the moment. I'm looking though, and especially after today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)