Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anal?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

So, Ive been in a relationship with this man for a year and im 8 months pregnant (yea I know) but anyway... We are very sexually active, which is great and hes an amazing lover which is even better... BUT... I wanted to try something new... I dont know if its hormones kicking in or what, but Ive been dying to try anal sex lately. It just keeps popping in my head all the time. I dont want to plan it, I just want it to happen, any suggestions on how I can possibly either suggest it at the moment or how I can just make it swing that way? I mean I dont even know if he would be willing to try, do most men like it or are willing to try it?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM
I would not do it that pregnant!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM

We dont live together so its also not like he is at my disposal everyday. But thats a whole OTHER issue.

zeenah
by Zarah on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:45 AM

Just ask in the middle of sex. Not all guys like it though. My DH doesn't at all.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Ask him if he's into that when y'all are NOT in bed or in the moment.

That's odd to me that you don't know if he is into that or not.

Yes I think most men are but some just aren't. That's def something you might wanna find out before you just spring the booty on him lol.

Idk what it is about pregnancy but I LOVE it when I'm pregnant too lol. I like it anyways but I like CRAVE it during pregnancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweetie1216
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Ughh, nope!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Get him in the mood, tell him you want to try it. He will go for it (or not, i guess some guys dont like it). But do it slow slow slow. It will hurt at first, and it might hurt a lot. Relax, let it in, it might still hurt. Just breathe, and then it feels amazing. Once the shock and pain is over (and it's quick anyway) It's so fun. Have him play with you! OMG you should try it at least once. Go for it girl. I love it now that i've tried it.

mariesmama
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:52 AM

my hubby loves it. last time was a little rough i tore and now i bleed i may try again with anal...

zeenah
by Zarah on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Woah surprised

Quoting mariesmama:

my hubby loves it. last time was a little rough i tore and now i bleed i may try again with anal...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:56 AM

Sounds Painful!!!!! Lordy!

Quoting mariesmama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:57 AM

That sounds amazing!!!! Im so willing to try!

Quoting Anonymous:

Get him in the mood, tell him you want to try it. He will go for it (or not, i guess some guys dont like it). But do it slow slow slow. It will hurt at first, and it might hurt a lot. Relax, let it in, it might still hurt. Just breathe, and then it feels amazing. Once the shock and pain is over (and it's quick anyway) It's so fun. Have him play with you! OMG you should try it at least once. Go for it girl. I love it now that i've tried it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)