Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think there is something wrong with my nephew

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
He is 2 months old and has absolutely no head control. His eyes always look like they're rolling to the back of his head.

I think it's weird because my babysitter has a baby the exact same age and he isn't like that. Is that normal?

I don't even remember having an infant my youngest is 7 lol
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Yea that's not normal
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM

If it sets off a red flag, there probably is a problem. I am sure the paediatrician will catch it. Just pray for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Well I didn't think so but his mom doesn't like me so I won't say anything. Just wondering... Hopefully the doctor will mention it at the 3 month checkup

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Yea that's not normal

NeonGirl9583
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM
I dont think its normal
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:02 AM
It's it possible the doctor has already mentioned it and his mom is in denial? Poor baby. I hope he's ok and IF there is anything wrong they can treat it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I didn't think so but his mom doesn't like me so I won't say anything. Just wondering... Hopefully the doctor will mention it at the 3 month checkup

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Yea that's not normal

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM

My little cousin was like that and ended up being diagnosed with autism and other challenges. Best wishes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:04 AM
I don't think so. BIL would have said something to mil who would have said something to me.

He seemed normal 3 weeks ago... But it's just like he's not picking up any milestones just getting bigger

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

It's it possible the doctor has already mentioned it and his mom is in denial? Poor baby. I hope he's ok and IF there is anything wrong they can treat it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Yea that's not normal

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Well if that's true they couldn't blame vaccines then because he hasn't had any :/

I just hope he is well. If there is something wrong I pray it's not life threatening or painful

Quoting Anonymous:

My little cousin was like that and ended up being diagnosed with autism and other challenges. Best wishes.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:08 AM

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Yea that's not normal
Talienas
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Did he have head control and visual control 3 weeks ago? Because if yes, it almost sounds like shaken baby.... I'd be nosey asap regardless how she feels about you. We're talking about an innocent baby hete.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)