Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sinus infection?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 31 Replies

i have never had one but i think i have it now

for the last week i have had an off feeling. muscle aches, sore throat and not feeling well

yesterday i woke up and it feels like my head is stuffed with cotton *not my nose but my head* its all  fuzzy up there and i feel OFF. i took some benedryl but it knocked me on my ass. today my ears a little clogged feeling and i have sniffling nose. i dont have insurance or i would call the docs

what can i do to get me back to normal? i feel like i am not with it and i cant function like this

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM

BUMP!

marie85
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM

If you put your head down between your knees and then lift it back up does it hurt? Thats how I always know , what your describing sounds like a BAD cold to me. Id drink some green tea with honey and lemon and some hot lemonade (just a tad of sugar , lemon juice and hot water) . I swear by hot lemonaid makes me feel like a whole new person for a while.Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM

kali bich and cats claw herbs, echinacea, and colloidal silver should do the trick

momofne
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Are you running a temp? Are you coughing or blowing out green or brownish gunk?

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Thanks. I will be drinking some tea soon. No it doesn't hurt when I do it. Just slightly dizzy and fuzzy feeling

Quoting marie85:

If you put your head down between your knees and then lift it back up does it hurt? Thats how I always know , what your describing sounds like a BAD cold to me. Id drink some green tea with honey and lemon and some hot lemonade (just a tad of sugar , lemon juice and hot water) . I swear by hot lemonaid makes me feel like a whole new person for a while.Hope you feel better soon.

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM
No temp at all. Just a stuffed head and the other symptoms earlier

Quoting momofne:

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM

What you described is sounds like the cold I just got over. It's all over the states & Canada & it's the weirdest thing I've ever had, but it sticks around for about 4 weeks. There's nothing a Dr can do because it's just a cold. But it really sucks!

momofne
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Sounds like a bad cold then. You usually have a fever with a sinus infection. I would try taking a decongestant to try and relieve some of the pressure. Steam, soup can also help. Hope you feel better soon. Just getting rid of the flu myself.

Quoting silverdawn99:

Quoting momofne:

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I am hating it. Its so hard to function

Quoting wooly:

What you described is sounds like the cold I just got over. It's all over the states & Canada & it's the weirdest thing I've ever had, but it sticks around for about 4 weeks. There's nothing a Dr can do because it's just a cold. But it really sucks!

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Thank you :-)
Going to go to the store for some

Quoting momofne:

Sounds like a bad cold then. You usually have a fever with a sinus infection. I would try taking a decongestant to try and relieve some of the pressure. Steam, soup can also help. Hope you feel better soon. Just getting rid of the flu myself.

Quoting silverdawn99:

Quoting momofne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN