Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whatcha Doin today?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 129 Replies

I'm hanging out on CM doing laundry. Then I have a bathroom to clean and I'm pretty much done for the day on what I HAVE to do. I have two realtors coming tomorrow, so I may run the vacuum too. lol When DH get's home from work I'm going to run out with my camera and get lost in the forest preserve for a while. 

What are you doing today?

ETA I had a nice 2 hour walk in the forest preserve. My kids are still in their PJ's. And someone from this post made me want tacos so now I'm going to have to make them for dinner. 

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Junebugsmomma
by Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Checking in on CM then getting ready for a flag retirement with my sons troop this afternoon...it's going to be interesting!
Heisenberg
by Kitschy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

BUMP

Gypsy.Scribe
by Ravenclawesome on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Work tonight, and spending time with DH before that and cleaning. Our schedules have been crazy this week so we have barely seen each other
crescentstar2
by Anne on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Being bored but don't have energy to do anything so gonna watch movies
Heisenberg
by Kitschy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM

That sucks. We had a crazy week too. :( I'm so tired that I'm having a hard time getting off my ass. I still haven't showered.

Quoting Gypsy.Scribe:

Work tonight, and spending time with DH before that and cleaning. Our schedules have been crazy this week so we have barely seen each other

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM

You're pretty much looking at it. LOL. I've been sick all weekend, think I caught what my son had. So, I'm trying to get to feeling like going back to work tomorrow. 

Heisenberg
by Kitschy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you on the no energy thing.

Quoting crescentstar2:

Being bored but don't have anergy to do anything so gonna watch movies

Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Shopping

Laundry

Relaxing

Heisenberg
by Kitschy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Is it a nasty cough? We have that going around here. Last night was the first night my son wasn't up all night hacking.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

You're pretty much looking at it. LOL. I've been sick all weekend, think I caught what my son had. So, I'm trying to get to feeling like going back to work tomorrow. 

Heisenberg
by Kitschy on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I just switched my shopping day and went yesterday. I know it makes no difference if I go Saturday or Sunday, but somehow not having to go today feels like a vacation.

Quoting Foolynroo2:

Shopping

Laundry

Relaxing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured