Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fall

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

Mobile Photo

I love Fall decorations. My husband made me the pumpkins when I was away on a girls weekend.

Let's see your Fall decor
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Mobile Photo

He made me this box for my birthday last month.
Heisenberg
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I have Halloween decorations up right now. I don't know that I will bother to decorate for fall this year. I'm just going to put the Halloween stuff away and just leave it at that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I have some Halloween stuff but it is mainly fall. I put it all up and then just take down the Halloween stuff. I think my fall decor is my favorite.

Quoting Heisenberg:

I have Halloween decorations up right now. I don't know that I will bother to decorate for fall this year. I'm just going to put the Halloween stuff away and just leave it at that.

PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Those pumpkins are great.

I don't have a lot of fall things, because I've focused on getting all the Christmas stuff. Now that I've got tons of that, I'll probably slowly work on fall decor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heisenberg
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:11 AM

My Halloween stuff is actually mostly Dia De Los Muertos, but we're getting ready to put our house on the market, so I'll be packing all the personal stuff up anyway. No point in putting it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have some Halloween stuff but it is mainly fall. I put it all up and then just take down the Halloween stuff. I think my fall decor is my favorite.

Quoting Heisenberg:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck with your house.

Quoting Heisenberg:

My Halloween stuff is actually mostly Dia De Los Muertos, but we're getting ready to put our house on the market, so I'll be packing all the personal stuff up anyway. No point in putting it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Heisenberg:

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I don't have any fall decorations. I don't really have any Christmas stuff either
Heisenberg
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Thanks! I'm not looking forward to the chaos so I hope it's all over relatively quickly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck with your house.

Quoting Heisenberg:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Heisenberg:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:15 AM
My husband has been the one to buy all of our fall stuff. He tries to buy or make any least one new thing a year. I now love our house during fall.

Quoting PhoenixsMommy10:

Those pumpkins are great.

I don't have a lot of fall things, because I've focused on getting all the Christmas stuff. Now that I've got tons of that, I'll probably slowly work on fall decor.

Seagodess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I dont decorate for seasons, just holidays.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)