Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugly kids

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Does anyone on here think their child(ren) or close family/friends child(ren) are just plain homely?  Go anon, I'm just curious.  Not trying to be mean (rolls eyes), every child is precious and all that, but not every child is cute.

Go anon but be honest......

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Replies (161-170):
thickmamaof2
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM

My son is super cute. I'm worried he will go through a awkward stage. I just know he will. He's to beautiful
thickmamaof2
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 12:42 AM

I didn't like my daughters nose when she was born. But now she's a beauty Queen. I could have mommy goggles on. I hope not
hypnautica
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 12:46 AM
I know some who are on the homely side in my eyes. Thank goodness not everyone sees alike.
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Nov. 28, 2013 at 12:48 AM

My aunt's children were ugly.  Most of the grew out of it but one didn't :-( 

Mom2five87
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 6:33 AM
My kids are adorable. I have had people stop me in public to tell me how cute my kids are. Last night DH and I were talking about this very subject and I told said it is obviously impossible for us to make an ugly baby, all of our kids are adorable. Then I said I better shut up since we still have 2 on the way... Don't wanna jinx it. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 6:49 AM
My son has been pretty average most of his life but he was high side of average as a toddler and had an awkward stage around seven when he just wasn't attractive. My daughter is only one but she is beautiful, everyone says so and I can't disagree.

I have only known two truly ugly kids in my life. One is my cousin and she's still ugly as an adult. The other is my friends four year old who seriously reminds me of a goblin. Most kids are cute in their own way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 6:55 AM
She will. Most seven year olds are weird looking. My friends son is cloned from Matt Damon and even he looked weird in second grade.

Quoting Anonymous: my daughter was sooooo effing beautiful as a baby but now she is 7 nd just kinda funny looking......hopefully she grows out of it....she looks just like my sister did at 7 and she is 21 now and super pretty.

my son was troll ass ugly until he was 3.i mean he was one of those babies you just wanted to be like awww how cute, but u just hast to be like....ohhh a baby. he is 5 now aand a doll
Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 6:55 AM
No.I think all children are beautiful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 24, 2013 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
What makes a person "pretty" or "ugly"?

I find interesting that people are so willing to state their views on someones looks and yet, when a topic about disfigurements or birth marks comes up they only have nice things to say...

I've seen people on here call beautiful women "butter face" and all sorts of mean things. Yet when I shared my picture on the birth mark thread I was told I was beautiful by some of those same women. I'm clearly not as pretty as those "butter faces". So either people are lying, are hypocrites or they've forgotten where true beauty comes from and that all people have it.
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Thankfully my daughter is adorable. She had a month there where she looked like her dad/his mom and I wondered..

I know some really ugly kids. I.just say, oh xx looks just like you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)