Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugly kids

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Does anyone on here think their child(ren) or close family/friends child(ren) are just plain homely?  Go anon, I'm just curious.  Not trying to be mean (rolls eyes), every child is precious and all that, but not every child is cute.

Go anon but be honest......

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
IfTheTiaraFits
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM
My son was a seriously adorable baby, toddler, little kid. His early teen years... Let's just say my boy hit every awkward branch on the awkward tree, Lol. I still thought he was cute, but man, was he awkward. Thankfully, he came out of it unharmed, Lol. Now he's an average looking, almost 19 year old. I still think he's a cutie though. :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Well....my two youngest were a little homely when they were born. My daughter's face was pretty narrow, and she was kinda bug eyed. My son just didn't really have a chin. By the time they were 2 months, they had cutened up :)

I think they were just all squished up due to sharing a womb. LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:25 PM
My cousin has a really ugly baby.
.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM
3 moms liked this

of course, there is a baby on here that everyone gagas over and I think the baby is just okay..nothing special.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM
DD wasn't a pretty newborn at all. She was long, thin, blotchy and her nose was swollen.
But when she fattened up she was beautiful. And now at 5 tall and skinny again but it works now! She is gorgeous.
DS was cute even in his "ugly newborn" stage. Because of his huge eyes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newfie_Mom
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:45 PM
My oldest looked like yoda for months after she was born. It wasn't pretty her skin was a weird greyish green tint, her ears were slightly pointed (still are) and her head was HUGE compared to her itty bitty body. She got prettier as she got older and is very pretty now.

My son literally looked like a wrinkled old man. He out grew that. I'd say aside from his amazing smile he is a pretty average kid.

My youngest was born looking like a porcelain doll and is still very beautiful. She also still looks like a doll.
parentalrights1
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:47 PM
MY kids can't be out done in the looks department

My sister in law however produced the weirdest looking little ginger but the she got cuter. Unfortunately she takes after her nasty pedophile, hillbilly, rotten toothed dad so I don't know what will happen >.>;
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
My cousin has an interesting looking child, haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abecee
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:49 PM

I'm plain as homely and downright ugly.  But nothing I can do about it.  Life is very hard for non pretty people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Yes I have a friend whose kids are not cute at all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)