Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugly kids

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Does anyone on here think their child(ren) or close family/friends child(ren) are just plain homely?  Go anon, I'm just curious.  Not trying to be mean (rolls eyes), every child is precious and all that, but not every child is cute.

Go anon but be honest......

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
alydmarie
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:21 PM

My niece isn't that cute but she looks like her father

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I know a few homely kids. I don't think mine are. My middle boy was funny looking when he was born, but of course he filled out later on and is quite handsome now. :D

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:24 PM

My MIL's little girl is seriously ugly, I never thought I would say that about a child in my life but it is true.

Anonymous

My DD's half sister by her dad is one homely little kid. She looks like her mother, the poor thing.

Anonymous
I have one daughter that's not much to look at, hopefully she will grow out of it. I still love her to death. We adopted her and I thing the drugs affected her appearance. She look FAS.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:26 PM

My nephew by marriage looks like a ginger Mr. Burns in a four year old's body.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
My first son was born and was the most adorable baby if ever seen. I fully expected my second son to be the same. My first thought was wtf is this.... He came out wrinkly, with a giant nose and red splotches everywhere. Turns out first born looks just like daddy and second son looks just like me lol. I find him adorable now he's 11 months and I still feel horribly guilty for my first reaction
Anonymous

My daughter has friends who are really unfortunate looking.  One is the spitting image of her dad and is just not attractive.  However she is a twin, so that redeems her a little bit.  

Anonymous

My kids are good looking and they know it...lol pictures hogs they are for sure.

smscott23
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:28 PM
My second cousins son is an ugly little baby poor thing, it isn't his fault though. He has a big head and his ears stick out very far :/ and his parents don't really care for him like they should so he is always sick with snot all over his face:/ poor baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)