Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does THAT family on FS REALLY bother you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies

Well, does it??  If so, how?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Who is THAT family?
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:35 PM
2 moms liked this
No idea what you're taking about but no one on fs bothers me at all. I fully support all forms of PA. And no, I'm not on any of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM
4 moms liked this

quite honestly, the only time I think about food stamps at all is when I'm on cafemom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM

because Me with my limited education still manages to work and provide for my family without the sad excuse that I can't

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

the one at the grocery store who's cart you look in, and judge what she's buying because she used a FS card to buy it....i'm sure you know THAT family

Quoting Anonymous:

Who is THAT family?

mrsjksimmons
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I have lived on PA & we are currently off of it. Frankly, PA needs a HUGE overhaul. It's bogus how people use it to live their life and not use it to better themselves. I could write this huge spiel but I won't because I know it won't change. There will always be users and abusers of the system.

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I don't know who "THAT" family is, but I don't have a problem with anyone who uses PA unless it's a lifestyle (and I'm not talking about people who truly need it long-term) or fraudulent users.

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Depends. 

If the family is doing the best they can do better and get out of that situation I have no problem. However if you're just sitting on your ass ,being complacent, or poppin out babies left and right I've got an issue

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I know "that family" and mom still got pregnant knowing that it would be another food stamp baby

adorkablemommie
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM

No it doesn't bother me at all. Does it bother you? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN