Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please help... Abortion....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies

Long story short my boyfriend is an ass. He pulled the condom off right before he came (claimed he pulled back to far, slipped it off and right back in). Well now I am 7 weeks pregnant and not only do I not want this baby I can not have this baby.

He is controlling and I am pretty sure it is only a matter of time before he turns completely abusive. He has already gotten VERY angry with me because I am not happy about this pregnancy and there are a few other things where I am seeing some signs. I do not want him in my life any longer. Unfortunately if I have his baby I will have to deal with him regularly for the rest of the childs life.

The delimma is that he will not pay for an abortion. I can't afford one. And even if I could I have no way to travel 300 miles to the nearest clinic.

I would not be able to just give this child up for adoption because he would prevent that but I would terrified for this child every time I had to send it to him if I kept it.

I guess what I am asking is if there is any way to cause a miscarriage or something? Normally I am completely against abortion for myself but in this case I see no other option. I am truly scared to have this man around and I definitely don't want him having access to someone so defenseless.

And he has never left a mark on me yet and even if he were to he would still be able to have access to the child unless dfs determined he was a danger to the child so it isn't like I could just get him thrown in jail and everything be peachy keen. I truly feel like I have no options here.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Call planned parenthood tell them what's going on but please don't try to cause yourself a miscarriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Quoting owl0210:

Call planned parenthood tell them what's going on but please don't try to cause yourself a miscarriage.

I already did. $400 and a 300 mile trip one way is the best they can offer me.
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:34 AM
4 moms liked this

Is there anyone you could borrow money from, or do you have any gold that you could sell for enough money to fund what you need to do?  Are you on any kind of PA that can pay for it?

I cannot imagine being in this position, so I'm not judging you, and wish you the very best of luck.  It's a good thing you're seeing clearly enough to realize this man is going to make your life a living hell for the next 19 years if you go through with the pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Make an appt with your doctor.  I'm sure you are not the first one in this situation.  Is there any place you could go to have the baby and then possibly give it up?  There are so many wonderful people who can't conceive on their own.  Whatever you choose...be safe!  Good Luck!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like you shouldn't have been sleeping with him then. I can speak from experience, while you may never regret the abortion, you will always be thinking about it for the rest of your life, you'll feel shitty and selfish, you will be tortured by what ifs etc.
maddiesmommy5
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I do not agree with abortion, however they are legal for a reason. Please do not try to cause a MC you could very well end up killing yourself as well as your baby.

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
3 moms liked this
Where are you located? I'm part of a network to help women in your situation to obtain abortions.
Please, though, don't try to harm yourself with trying to miscarry. There is help out there.

Also, hon, I've aborted twice. Pm if you need to talk. Hugs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Good point...WHY were you sleeping with him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you shouldn't have been sleeping with him then. I can speak from experience, while you may never regret the abortion, you will always be thinking about it for the rest of your life, you'll feel shitty and selfish, you will be tortured by what ifs etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Quoting Melissa_4:

Is there anyone you could borrow money from, or do you have any gold that you could sell for enough money to fund what you need to do?  Are you on any kind of PA that can pay for it?

I cannot imagine being in this position, so I'm not judging you, and wish you the very best of luck.  It's a good thing you're seeing clearly enough to realize this man is going to make your life a living hell for the next 19 years if you go through with the pregnancy.

No I'm the only one in my family who is eve making all my bills on time so no way I could borrow from anyone. I might be able to pawn a couple of necklaces I have but I would be lucky to get $100. The only PA I have is foodstamps and my DD's medical I don't get any cash type of assistance and I don't think I would qualify for any right now. Thanks I'm gonna need all the luck I can get. And I know its my own stupid fault I am in this situation but he was so charming and he really seemed like a knight in shining armor when I first met him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

wow did you just ask how to kill your baby??? Keep your legs closed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)