Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting to wonder if I am pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

But it is pretty impossible. SO had a vasectomy years ago.  I was told chances of me conceiving again are less than 10%. But when it was time for my period I spotted for maybe a day and that was it. I waited and waited for nothing. I have never used birth control and had three pregnancies in the last 20 years. One live birth, one lost to days after I found out I was pregnant and the other lost the day I found out he was a boy. 

I am 37. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Take a test...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I am going to give it a few more days. It seriously should be impossible. Not that the baby wouldn't be wanted. But I never thought about it happening. 

Quoting owl0210:

Take a test...

Mrseoc
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM

first of all i'm so sorry for your losses. I agree with the last poster you should take a test. Knowing is better than not knowing whatever the outcome may be. I hope the test says what you want it to say :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Bump

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

you are pregnant with puppies

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Haha. I hope not.  I have always been regular as clockwork. So this is weird. Going to give it a few more days and test. But it would be a freaking miracle baby. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

you are pregnant with puppies

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Menopause
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Me too actually. Dh hasn't had a vasectomy or anything and I'm on birth control and we use protection, but I felt a twinge almost 2 weeks ago that felt like implantation cramps like I had with dd and then a few days later my dd (who has no concept of pregnancy and babies AT ALL) pointed right at my tummy and said gleefully BABY! It was weird. I'm gonna wait until my period comes (or doesn't) and take a test. That should be in about 2 weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:15 PM

No othe symptoms. And my mom was 45 before she hit. Same with my aunt and grandma. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Menopause

NeonGirl9583
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
U could be. nothing is impossible with God.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured