Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

God set me straight on that one!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 458 Replies
23 moms liked this
Lately I've been thinking of going back to work to help out with our financial situation. I'm scared to death of daycare and I know that with a 2 year old and a newborn most of my check would go straight to daycare but I felt like I needed to be doing something.
We are able to pay our bills but we have little to nothing left over at the end of the month.
Well, yesterday at church I went up to the alter to be prayed over for my anger issues. Lately I've been getting really mad at dh, lashing out on him over every little thing and I know it's nit right...
So I asked to be prayed over for my anger and the lady said "is there anything else?" I said no.
Well, she prayed and then said "Ashley, I'm hearing God tell me to tell you that you're doing what HE wants you to do. He's saying that you're doing your job and I'm hearing Him say rest, just rest"...
I started bawling my eyes out! I needed that confirmation so bad!!!
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
14 moms liked this

Just sell your food stamps and steal from the dollar store for the little extras you need!

yodergirl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:52 AM
3 moms liked this
Wow! So cool! I've been struggling with the same.thing about not helping, having nothing left over. But after thinking and praying I knew I was doing the right thing by staying home with my baby.
Sinistercookie
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Huh?

NewInChrist
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Um, no. And I don't steal any more.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just sell your food stamps and steal from the dollar store for the little extras you need!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:53 AM
I bet that was a relief to hear. :)
NewInChrist
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I thought I was but you know the enemy has a way of making us feel like we're not worthy, like we're not doing our part.

Quoting yodergirl:

Wow! So cool! I've been struggling with the same.thing about not helping, having nothing left over. But after thinking and praying I knew I was doing the right thing by staying home with my baby.

RJC78
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM
8 moms liked this

Why does there always have to be a bitch to bring a girl down?

Quoting Anonymous:

NewInChrist
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Very much so!

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet that was a relief to hear. :)

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN