Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I found half naked pictures of his ex....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies

On my husbands phone the other day. I didnt even know what to think I was so shocked. We havent actually seen her in almost a year (last christmas) because we live about 7 hours away from her and when he get the step kids we fly them down here. She sent him about 8 pictures over about 2 1/2 months. SOme of them in the summer when we had the kids here with us! THe last ones were sent on Aug 25.

I found them because he was sittign in the recliner and I on the couch him being slightly in front of me I could see what he was going on his phone. He was on Tango and I thought that was strange. I asked what he was doing he said it updated and he wanted to just see what changed. But he whirled the chair around and faced me as he said this so I could no longer see what he was doing. I later then logged into his tango from my phone and loked through the messages the only ones were from here and that is what I found. He claimed he erased them and that they kept coming back everytime tango was updated which I feel is a lie because I use tango as well and have never had that problem. He also said that he doesnt know why she sent them that he asked her why the very first time and that she told him she meant to send them to someone else. and it was an accident but it continued for another month and a half after that. Also I know for a fact her and her boyfriend were split up at the time and the pictures stopped around the time he told me that he moved back in.....

He and his ex (according to him) havent been together in about 10 years, meaning thats how long its been since they slept together. And even longer since they had a relationship. Their youngest is 14. I can only confirm the last 5 years.

I dont know If i should just drop it or what. I havent said anything since that day.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
staceysgorbach
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I would say something.
3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:30 AM
12 moms liked this

Why would you drop it?? He is lying to you and deliberately keeping naked pictures of a woman that is not you. I don't care if she is the ex...they are NOT together for a reason! Confront him. Tell him that isn't acceptable. Period. Tell him that he broke trust and now has to earn it back. What a jerk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I said all this that day. I meant I dont know if I should leave it alone from here on out. I have never had any other reason to doubt him. I have always had access to all his accounts and his phone. I can log into anything on his phone from mine and I can even view all his text messages on our online phone account. I have never seen anything out of the ordinary.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Why would you drop it?? He is lying to you and deliberately keeping naked pictures of a woman that is not you. I don't care if she is the ex...they are NOT together for a reason! Confront him. Tell him that isn't acceptable. Period. Tell him that he broke trust and now has to earn it back. What a jerk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I did that day- i edited the post idk if you saw the part where I asked him about it

Quoting staceysgorbach:

I would say something.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
2 moms liked this
New law: If a guy wants to cheat, whatever, but he better either come clean when he's caught or have a better story than the horse shit I keep seeing here. Otherwise, they get a donkey kick in the face and nuts, on the spot!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Obviously you did have reason to doubt him, you just didn't know it. And he lied to you when you spoke to him about it. It just means that he will cover his tracks better next time. He should have apologized, admitted the truth and done a better job of easing your concerns instead of blustering and bluffing and lying when confronted. That right there tells me that he is still going to do it but will be smarter about it next time. You have every reason to still be concerned.

Quoting Anonymous:

I said all this that day. I meant I dont know if I should leave it alone from here on out. I have never had any other reason to doubt him. I have always had access to all his accounts and his phone. I can log into anything on his phone from mine and I can even view all his text messages on our online phone account. I have never seen anything out of the ordinary.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Yep. He's a liar.
What are you going to do about it?
CamoChick
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:41 AM

I would definitely say something

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I would not drop it. there is something going on. 

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM
4 moms liked this
Copy them to your phone, forward them back to the ex saying you guys aren't interested. If there was something else she'll be pissed and tell you about it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)