Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I didn't sign up for this

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dh was a 3rd grade teacher. He was an awesome teacher. So we got married and got preg w a daughter. While I was pregnant he went behind my back and signed up to be in the military. I threw a fit. He said it was not up to me. I said u don't love me he swore he did. I said than y did we not discuss it?! He told me I would have said no! Well no shit! It scares the hell out of me I don't ever wAnt to wait to hear my dh has been shot/killed my family and I are close and I don't want to move around. So he got sent overseas a couple of months later. I sent him a letter saying I lost the baby miscarriage at the time it was early on and I didn't know she was a girl. So he writes back saying he is going to try to get emergency leave to be with me I told him don't bother I am filing for divorce. I am leaving. I packed my stuff and took a plane home to my mom and dad. The divorce went through fine and our little girl is 6 now and will never know her dad. Sob never should have made a drastic life change that affected us both without my input! That is
My confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:29 PM
3 moms liked this
You are a horrible person. Who the fuck does that?
SyllabaryBisque
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:29 PM
How selfish of you...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Way to alienate your daughter from her father.

4weeman
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. You stole a baby from a man who was trying to provide for his family and country?
MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Well you are just a straight up shitty person
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM
What an awful thing to do.
Josie_P
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy shit. Because the both of you are fucking dumb as rocks, your poor child is suffering. Instead of thinking about your CHILD, the both of you are only thinking of yourselves. Horrible! Poor kid.

mayalove
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Wow. What a b itchy thing to do. I understand u may have been passed but what u did is horrible.
Jemmy
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM
That is horrible
An0nym0use
by Rock Lobster on Nov. 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Wow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)